A Rowan Bug (arowanbug) wrote in elementals_,
A Rowan Bug
arowanbug
elementals_

Stamped as Spring // Continent Theme

BASICS

Name: Stephanie Ann

Previously stamped as: Spring, Spring Green, Pink, Geb, Atanua, Eagle, Sun, Earth/Venus, Victoria Falls, Rose Quartz, Neried

Positive Traits: Creative, Positive, Sweet

Negative Traits: Emotional, Indecisive, Quick to change my mind, and interests

Pictures (URLs or thumbnails):
Photobucket
Photobucket

TRAVEL

1. What is one country that you would like to visit?: There are honestly sooo many. I have a lot of interests in Paris, so I would say France, I love the culture and fashion there.

2. What kind of activities would you do there?: Shop, go to museums and sights take a million pictures, hopefully go with someone I love or fall in love.

3. What would be your form of transportation?: Scooter, or a cute little mini cooper

4. Why would you go to that particular country?: I like it for its culture, fashion, unique way of thought and life. (and I love Sweets and Bread too!!!)I also took two years of French.

DAILY LIFE

5. Do you prefer a small town, country, or urban lifestyle?: I like all three, but I most prefer the Small town or suburban lifestyle.

6. What kind of weather do you enjoy most? (Select one):

[♥] Cold
[ ] Hot
[ ] Overcast
[ ♥] Sunny
[ ] Rainy

7. Describe your ideal day-to-day life: Get up in the morning have a lovely breakfest with tea or hot cocoa, get dressed in something cute, have a really great hair day. Go to school or work depending on where I am at in my life. I hope to work for Disney is some capacity. Enjoy my life everyday with people I love, and health. I like to end the day with a good book, or craft project. Kisses from my very own Prince would be lovely every day.

8. What are your hobbies and interests?: I have tooo many, I love the arts, Scrapbooking, writing, movies, painting, drawing, knitting, history, reading, fashion, culture, love, romance, fairy tales, graphic arts, shopping, marketing.

FAVORITES

9. Food: Mac and Cheese, or anytype of potato, and sweets of any delectable sort!

10. Music: All, I mostly like Pop, and the top 20 stuff, but I range from my love of Jazz (FRank Sinatra, and Michael Buble) Country (Carrie Underwood, Sara Evans) New stuff (Sara Bareilles, Adele, Kate Nash, Jon McLaughlin) Soundtracks, Broadway, Disney, Folk, New Age, you name it I like at least a few songs.

11. Movies: Again very varied. I love any Disney movies (I just watched Enchanted again today!) I love Pirates of the Caribbean, Princess Bride, Kate and Leopold, Tenth Kingdom, Sleepy Hollow, Corpse Bride, Sweet Home Alabama, Stardust, Harry Potter

12. Books: Harry Potter series, Meg Cabot's books, Twilight Series, Kindom Keepers by Ridley Pearson, Jane Austen, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Oscar Wilde, Gail Carson Levine's Ella Enchanted and Ellen Raskin's The Westing Game.
Tags: theme - continents - europe, theme - continents - north america
Subscribe

• Stamped Mountain//Continent Theme

Guys, I am sorry I am posting so many themes! I don't want to be pesty. Thanks for voting anyway! :) BASICS Name: Paris Previously stamped…

• stamped as summer // continent theme

BASICS Name: Nicole Previously stamped as: Summer (Main) Thyme (Herb) Rain (Mirror of the Elements) Tulip (Flower I) Beech (Tree) Sagittarius…

• Stamped as Autumn // Continent Theme

BASICS Name: Katie Previously stamped as: Regular: Autumn Herb: Rue Animal: Dog and Toucan Mirror Image of the Elements: Garden Water…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 10 comments

• Stamped Mountain//Continent Theme

Guys, I am sorry I am posting so many themes! I don't want to be pesty. Thanks for voting anyway! :) BASICS Name: Paris Previously stamped…

• stamped as summer // continent theme

BASICS Name: Nicole Previously stamped as: Summer (Main) Thyme (Herb) Rain (Mirror of the Elements) Tulip (Flower I) Beech (Tree) Sagittarius…

• Stamped as Autumn // Continent Theme

BASICS Name: Katie Previously stamped as: Regular: Autumn Herb: Rue Animal: Dog and Toucan Mirror Image of the Elements: Garden Water…