Emily
opiumchild
elementals_

Stamped//Continent Theme

BASICS

Name: Emily

Previously stamped as:
Elemntal = Summer/Lake, Zodiac= Cancer, Constellation= Cassiopiea/Cygnus

Positive Traits: optimistic, loyal, devoted, loving, sweet, harmony seeking, sensitive, intuitive, dreamy, empathic, diplomatic, childlike, artistic, hopeless romantic

Negative Traits: dramatic, moody, dependent, melancholy, intense, i can fall into dark depressions, possessive, demanding, jealous

Pictures (URLs or thumbnails):

TRAVEL

1. What is one country that you would like to visit?: mmm i've always been drawn to Ireland, or to some secluded island

2. What kind of activities would you do there?: Search for faeries, talk to the trees, lay under the stars with my boyfriend, swim in the ocean, grow a garden, pretend..

3. What would be your form of transportation?: i suppose i would walk every where

4. Why would you go to that particular country?: because its always been a mystical place, and i would go to the secluded island so i could enjoy being surrounded by trees and the ocean without worrying about people

DAILY LIFE

5. Do you prefer a small town, country, or urban lifestyle?: i suppose im an urbam girl who wishes she was a country girl

6. What kind of weather do you enjoy most? (Select one):

[ ] Cold
[ ] Hot
[ ] Overcast
[x ] Sunny
[ ] Rainy

7. Describe your ideal day-to-day life: ideal? I would wake up when i felt like it with the sun shining through my window onto my face, i would make breakfast for my husband and children and go outside and play with my children and animals, then tend to my garden, and whatever else i felt like doing i suppose :)

8. What are your hobbies and interests?: i like to read, write, paint, draw, play video games... uhm i dunnos if i have a lot of hobbies ahahhaa, oh and i'm interested in Astrology and personality assessments and i like people but im scared of them so they are always interesting... and im interested in abnormal psychology as well.

FAVORITES

9. Food: sushi, fruits (especially oranges and grapes), blackberries, veggies (bell peppers, onions, tomato-which i know it isnt a veggie but meh), mmm avocados, and mainly anything spicy and hot, im also addicted to pixie sticks and anything sweet and full of sugar

10. Music: nirvana, radiohead, placebo, interpol, sublime, deftones, alice in chains, cypress hill, snoop dogg, mike jones, pink floyd, neutral milk hotel, the beatles, tupac, tool, rosemary clooney, etc...

11. Movies: Edward Scissorhands, Great Expectations, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Pan's Labyrinth, Interview with a Vampire, Dark City, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Big Lebowski, Memoirs of a Geisha, Requiem for a dream, 2001 a Space Odyssey, Godfather 1 and 2, Cruel Intentions, a Clockwork Orange, etc...

12. Books: V.C. Andrews specifically the Dollanganger series and My Sweet Audrina, The Season of Passage by Christopher Pike, Neil Gaiman, Francesca Lia Block, Philip Pullman, The Ender series by Orson Scott Card, Juliet Marillier, and whoever else is so awesome bu i cant think of at the moment <3
Tags: theme - continents - europe, theme - continents - north america
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 4 comments