Name: Ozbourne

Previously stamped as:
Regular: Fire
Gods/Goddesses: Seth
Zodiac: Gemini
Constellations: Pendulum Clock
Tree: Hornbeam
Mirror: Night

Positive Traits: Determined, intelligent, unique, independent, decent sense of humour, spontaneous, ambitious, analytical, creative

Negative Traits: Distrustful, tempermental, brooding, easily bored, chaotic, slightly sadistic, vengeful, unforgiving, grudge-holding, not physically strong, unromantic, not at all nurturing, and my immune system hates me.

Pictures (URLs or thumbnails):
slicker hair
crazy hair
body shot that proves I am shaped like a boy

TRAVEL

1. What is one country that you would like to visit?: Ack, just one? Er... Britain. But there are so many I want to go see.

2. What kind of activities would you do there?: Go sightseeing, especially nice historic stuff, go to a pub for a couple drinks, take in the local culture and scenery and stuff.

3. What would be your form of transportation?: Probably either go around with whoever I went with (I may be independent but a vacation would be more fun with a friend or two) or went to visit, or go on public transport. And walk where I could.

4. Why would you go to that particular country?: I've always wanted to go, and "see Stonehenge" is on my list of things to do before I die.

DAILY LIFE

5. Do you prefer a small town, country, or urban lifestyle?: Small town or suburban.

6. What kind of weather do you enjoy most? (Select one):

[ ] Cold
[ ] Hot
[X] Overcast
[ ] Sunny
[ ] Rainy

7. Describe your ideal day-to-day life: I wouldn't have to wake up too early, for one. Since we're talking ideal here, I'd either have won the lottery or I'd have my own fashion line; if it's the latter I'd be doing some work on my fashion line, probably more the design aspect of things and making sure the people I hired to manage all the minutia of it weren't messing things up too badly. Most days I'd have brunch as my main meal, consisting of things I like, probably a snack or tea later in the day, then a small dinner (again consisting of things I like). I'd have plenty of time to use the computer and watch whatever I felt like on the television, maybe go out for a beer, and I'd have a day or two each week where I could get together with friends and just do whatever we felt like. I don't like a very structured schedule and only put up with them now since I've got to work for other people, but as we're talking my ideal life I'd probably just be doing whatever came to mind that sounded like fun, whether that be playing video games all day, going for a swim, seeing a movie, going shopping, spending the afternoon at a museum, etc.

8. What are your hobbies and interests?: Fashion and fashion design, art, crafts, mythology and folklore, watching TV and movies, listening to music, playing video games (generally strategy, puzzle, or fighting/combat games, I'm also really fond of Pokemon), cooking, shiny things

FAVORITES

9. Food: Seafood, rice, and fresh fruit

10. Music: It's easier to list what I -dislike-, but I usually listen to rock, alternative, punk, metal, classic rock, or emo.

11. Movies: The Princess Bride, The Matrix, Bridget Jones's Diary, the Lord of the Rings movies... generally I tend to like fantasy, sci-fi, mystery/suspense, and -intelligent- comedies.

12. Books: the Harry Potter series, the Lord of the Rings trilogy, 1984... again I tend to like fantasy, sci-fi, and mystery/suspense. I also like manga and graphic novels if that counts.

Tags: theme - continents - europe, theme - continents - north america
Subscribe

• Stamped Mountain//Continent Theme

Guys, I am sorry I am posting so many themes! I don't want to be pesty. Thanks for voting anyway! :) BASICS Name: Paris Previously stamped…

• stamped as summer // continent theme

BASICS Name: Nicole Previously stamped as: Summer (Main) Thyme (Herb) Rain (Mirror of the Elements) Tulip (Flower I) Beech (Tree) Sagittarius…

• Stamped as Autumn // Continent Theme

BASICS Name: Katie Previously stamped as: Regular: Autumn Herb: Rue Animal: Dog and Toucan Mirror Image of the Elements: Garden Water…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 4 comments