☆ Samantha (mayonakani) wrote in elementals_,
☆ Samantha
mayonakani
elementals_

STAMPED as Fire || Continent Theme

BASICS

Name: Samantha

Previously stamped as: Fire, Snapdragon

Location: At the moment, the absolute middle of nowhere, NY. When I'm not at school, a more populated city in New York, thankfully.

Positive Traits: Intelligence, sense of humor, independence, charm, subtlety, open-mindedness, dependability, determination, rationality, initiative.

Negative Traits: Stubborn, arrogant, contradictory, selfish, somewhat passive-aggressive, don't open up to/trust people much, and I don't tend to take criticism spectacularly.

Pictures (URLs or thumbnails):
http://www.filehive.com/files/080828/1newroom6.png

TRAVEL

1. What is one country that you would like to visit?: There's a ton-- really, a ton. But at the top of my list, I think it'd have to be Iceland.

2. What kind of activities would you do there?: Explore the city of Reykjavik-- you know, your typical shopping, dining, sight-seeing. A visit to the Blue Lagoon is a must. But I would also definitely have to see the really majestic nature outside of the city for myself. I'd like to go whale-watching on a ferry, and a tour of the countryside on horseback would be the perfect thing to top that all off.

3. What would be your form of transportation?: Well, seeing as I can't drive in Iceland anyway, it'd have to be by foot or bus inside the city itself. But like I mentioned above, I'd love to tour the countryside on a horse.

4. Why would you go to that particular country?: Iceland has absolutely fascinated me for years now. Despite how corny this sounds, it really seems like a magical country. That countryside just cannot be beat. It seems like the most beautiful country on this planet.

DAILY LIFE

5. Do you prefer a small town, country, or urban lifestyle?: Anything between a small town and urban. I'm living in the tiniest village (pretty much falls under that 'country' category) I've ever been in for school, and I hate it. I hate being confined to my own campus because there's nothing to do outside its limits. I hate that it takes an hour and a half to get to the closest "city" that has at least some activities. I'm not a very outdoorsy person. While I appreciate looking at nature and enjoy taking walks, I'm not one to head out into the wilderness and spend a day kayaking like the other people at this school do for fun. I like my modern conveniences. I like being in civilization.

6. What kind of weather do you enjoy most? (Select one):

[ ] Cold
[ ] Hot
[x] Overcast
[ ] Sunny
[ ] Rainy

7. Describe your ideal day-to-day life: Ideal? Haha, dangerous question. I'll try to make it as ideal as I can while keeping it realistic. I'd wake up at a decent hour (anything before 10 AM is a no-go with me), head off to school/work, take a nice lunch break at a cute cafe, head back to school/work until the end of the day, come home and listen to music for a while and take a nap, wake up and head out to dinner or a movie with some friends or family, go driving around with said friends, come home at some point when I'm cranky and exhausted, take a nice long shower, play with my dogs, and fall asleep for the night, at whatever time that may be.

8. What are your hobbies and interests?: Singing, writing, dancing, listening to music, traveling, politics, comedians, psychology, philosophy, foreign countries and cultures, fashion, pets.

FAVORITES

9. Food: Anything Italian. My mom's side of the family is a big, happy bunch of Italians who take their cooking seriously (professional chefs on that side of the family aren't a rarity), so I'm lucky enough to find myself surrounded with any kind of amazing Italian food whenever I'm visiting with my relatives. I'm probably lucky that I don't live in Italy-- I don't know what I'd do with all that awesome food around me all the time!

10. Music: I like a ton of varied stuff. I mainly listen to Japanese music, particularly Japanese pop. I'm a huge fan of AKB48, Hello! Project groups (Morning Musume, the adorably cutesy Berryz Koubou and C-ute, in particular), Utada Hikaru, and Hamasaki Ayumi, to name a few. I'm not much into J-rock much, but I do like Gackt... that's about as close to J-rock as I get. But I also like artists outside of the Japanese realm, including Nelly Furtado, the Whitlams, Lifehouse, the Kings of Convenience, and a good bunch of pop punk bands.

11. Movies: Pirates of the Caribbean, Love Actually, 13 Going on 30, School of Rock, Lord of the Rings, Big Daddy, the Quiet American.

12. Books: I have to admit that I'm not the most avid reader, but I do like these-- the Harry Potter series (Half-Blood Prince = love), A Separate Peace, Joy Luck Club, Catch-22, Year of Wonders.

Thanks for reading and rating!
Tags: theme - continents - europe, theme - continents - north america
Subscribe

• Of nature (regular theme)

Basics Name: Samantha Age: 17 Location: Singapore Likes: Romanticism, French culture, Japanese culture, Florals, Fashion, Models, Aesthetics,…

• Of Nature~ (:

Basics Name: Joline Age: 16 Location: Sunny Island Singapore Likes: Food, music, history, singing, friends, rain, melancholy. Dislikes:…

• Of Nature

Basics Name: Myst Age: 21 Location: SG Likes: If I'm going to list all the material objects I like, this is going to be an impossibly long…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 6 comments