happylicious91 (happylicious91) wrote in elementals_,
happylicious91
happylicious91
elementals_

• Mood:

Am I Of Nature?

Name: Inge
Disney, architecture, arthouse movies, France, modern art, fashion, photography, Scarlett Johansson, Annie Leibovtiz, Robert Pattinson, Notre Dame de Paris, Livejournal, chocolate, strawberrys, freedom, comedy, imagination.
Dislikes: Stupidity, cliches, bad outfits, smokers, any form of abuse, spiders, awkward silences.
Hopes, dreams, wishes for the future or present: to stay happy, stay true to my heart, have a dreamjob, find the right guy, see the world, stay healthy and to be a good person in as many ways as I can.
Hobbies: drawing, blogging, dancing, panting, photographing, joking, act silly with friends, shopping.
Some of your better qualities/talents:
curious, creative, honest, good listener, smart, idealistic, down to earth, funny.
Some of your worse traits:
too honest, overly sarcastic, picky, sassy, bitchy, icy, bossy, stubborn, opinionated, unpredictable.
Something you admire/love/respect: honesty, creativity, a common sense, patience, loyalty and most important a good sense of humor.
Something you detest greatly: fake people, people who talk a lot but say nothing, closed-minded people, selfishness and lazy people.
Five words to describe you: free-spirited, curious, honest, outspoken, creative.
If you could have one "supernatural" power, what would it be?: Teleportation :D.
Where do you feel most at home?: the world is my home.
Where did find this community?: interest search - "stamping"

Tags: stamped - regular - air
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 5 comments