in_omnia (in_omnia) wrote in elementals_,
in_omnia
in_omnia
elementals_

stamped .:. mirror images of the elements theme

BASICS
Name: Kim
Previously stamped as: River, Ice Dwarf, Rose, Opal, Owl, Artemis, Horus, Taranis, Great Barrier Reef, Seaweed Forest, Morning Glory, Wildfire, Cerulean, Lilac, Monoceros, Mulberry Tree

YOUR STYLE
1. What colors do you normally wear?:
Blues and greens, mostly. Black. Dark brown. Grey. I can wear purple, but I dislike it. I wish I could pull off oranges and yellows, but they usually make me look sallow or sick. Occasionally, I can manage bright reds. And while I like pinks, the only pink I can get away with is coral: any other shade has most people treating me as though I'm 18 years old. For the same reason, I tend to avoid pastels.

2. How would you describe your day-to-day style?:
I’m a jeans and t-shirt/sweater sort of gal. I love vibrant colors, soft fabrics, fun prints, and romantic touches of lace, subtle ruffles or pleating, and gently puffed sleeves, but most of my fashion is understated, tailored, and classic. I don't like having to think too much about what I'm going to wear each day, but I also don't want to feel frumpy or awkward in my clothes. I would love to be able to wear jeans and a fun, flattering top everyday.

3. Do you have a favorite accessory or piece of clothing?:
There's one pair of jeans that fit me beautifully...and that are now starting to fall apart. And I have a cerulean blue t-shirt that makes my skin glow, and a short-sleeved, red hoodie with a bit of ruffling on the back that I wish I could wear more often.

4. At least three pictures (URLs or thumbnails) and/or a thorough description:
I apologize for the fuzziness of some of these: several were taken with a cellphone camera.
(relatively) recent me
yes, that's a Christmas ornament on my head
curled up in a chair
much younger me
yes, those are knitting needles in my hair
graduating me
me in black & white
Tags: stamped - regular - air
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal