willubmypenguin (willubmypenguin) wrote in elementals_,
willubmypenguin
willubmypenguin
elementals_

Of Nature

Name: Lauren
Likes: Singing, doodling, reading, math equations when I'm bored,my fiance, my puppy, writing poems
Dislikes:
Judgmental people, close-mindedness, ignorant people.
Hopes, dreams, wishes for the future or present:
To be Ariel (At the Voyage of the Little Mermaid show/Broadway), a mom, a wife, a math teacher (middle school), accountant, children's author, and actress. And she I do mean and.
Some of your better qualities/talents: musical, calm, intelligent, determined, and optimistic
Some of your worse traits: Stubborn, insecure, and introverted

Something you admire/love/respect: Indivisualism.
Something you detest greatly: Anyone that is like my dislikes
Five words to describe you: 
Musical, introverted, intelligent, optimistic, and determined 
If you could have one "supernatural" power, what would it be?: To calm
Where do you feel most at home?:  In my fiance's arms
Where did find this community?: I dont remember.

Tags: stamped - regular - sea
Subscribe

• Of nature

Basics Name: Jacintha Age: 17 Location: Singapore Likes: Star-gazing, listening to music, chilling at Starbucks, learning new things,…

• Of Nature.

Basics Name: Blue. Age: Teens. Location: Halfway under my blanket trying to pass the time for something. *glances around* Likes: The arts,…

• Of Nature

Name. Jess Likes. Science ficiton and historical fiction; novels and television; old friends and new friends; Italian food and fast food; reading…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 11 comments

• Of nature

Basics Name: Jacintha Age: 17 Location: Singapore Likes: Star-gazing, listening to music, chilling at Starbucks, learning new things,…

• Of Nature.

Basics Name: Blue. Age: Teens. Location: Halfway under my blanket trying to pass the time for something. *glances around* Likes: The arts,…

• Of Nature

Name. Jess Likes. Science ficiton and historical fiction; novels and television; old friends and new friends; Italian food and fast food; reading…