Joker's Girl (sweetness_fairy) wrote in elementals_,
Joker's Girl
sweetness_fairy
elementals_

Force Of Nature

Name: Rose
Likes: junk food,fairytales,books,movies,music,oddness,pretty stuff,love stories,sad things,Tim Burton movies
Dislikes:bullies,people who intentionally hurt others,snobs
Hopes, dreams, wishes for the future or present: Successful in whatever I do ,maybe married but I doubt it. Two kids whether I'm married or not . Mostly I want to be loved not just romantic but platonic and respected,adored. To be everone's friend,to cheer them up when their down.
Hobbies: writing and singing mostly,shopping,laughing
Some of your better qualities/talents: observing,listening,theraputic,witty,friendly,compassionate,warm-hearted
Some of your worse traits: careless,stubborn,self absorbed,headstrong
Something you admire/love/respect: music,it can fuel or calm the soul.Lift you up or keep you down.It can change your life
Something you detest greatly: hate
Five words to describe you: Witty, feminine,moody, proud, complicated
If you could have one "supernatural" power, what would it be?: the power to make people understand each other ,not brainwash just open their closemindedness and if they still choose hate then they do it with an open mind.
Where do you feel most at home?: a pool
Where did find this community?: userinfo from another stamping comm

Tags: stamped - regular - dawn, stamped - regular - pond
Subscribe

• Of Nature

Basics Name: Esmeralda Age: 22 Location: Denmark Likes: Animals, piano, Alan Menken, Enya, photography, nature, swimming, fairy tales,…

• Of nature...

Basics Name: Anjelica Age: 18 Location: Naples, Florida Likes: Everything listed in my hobbies and interests! Dislikes: Anger, violence,…

• too lazy to think of a title that speaks of nature

Basics Name: Eirin Age: Fifteen Location: QC Likes: FOOD, snow, video games, taking walks, disney movies, football. Dislikes: Studying,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 8 comments