♫ kitsu kitsu kits! ♫ (kitsuneasika) wrote in elementals_,
♫ kitsu kitsu kits! ♫
kitsuneasika
elementals_

Of Nature

Name: Daniela. But on the net I go by Kitsune or Kits.
Likes: Tea, waterfalls, video games, anime/manga, books, rainy days, animals in general, foxes, dolphins, falcons, cats, fruits, math, foreign languages, histroy, cool temperatures, music, etc.
Dislikes: Sunny days, sodas, ignorance, idiots, science, mosquitos, ecessively bright colors, high temperatures, immaturity to an extreme, public speaking, the taste on your tongue when you wake up in the morning, rap, etc.
Hopes, dreams, wishes for the future or present: Well, I wish to learn many foreign languages, and live somewhere in touch with nature. I want to be surronded by those I love, and be knowledgeable about history in general. In fact, I'd like to be an intelligent person.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, playing video games, learning foreign languages, swimming, taking long walks, taking long baths, and giving my cat lots of love.
Some of your better qualities/talents: I can be an extremely good listener, and have tact-- that is, I know what to say to get myself out of a sticky situation, and know how to clam someone down rather then get them more riled up. I am extremely loyal to those I love. Oh, and I'm also open-minded and eager to learn new things.
Some of your worse traits: I have a bad temper at times, and can be extremely selfish. I'm not sure if this could be counted as a bad trait, but I can become withdrawn from others on a whim, and not want to be around anyone. I also have a tendency to occasionally become extremely cruel and try to hurt everyone I love-- thankfully,t hat hasn't happened in a while. Oh, and I'm also guilty of the seven sins.
Something you admire/love/respect: I admire people who aren't afraid to love, and to speak their minds. Those are two traits I envy-- especially the first, since while I'm getting good at speaking my mind, I suck at being able to love easily.
Something you detest greatly: I detest ignorance. Or, rather, ignorance without the yearning to learn. It's one thing to be ignorant and want to learn, but to not even care is...an abomination, at least that's what I believe.
Five words to describe you: Pessimistic, creative, dreamer, obsessive, ever-changing.
If you could have one "supernatural" power, what would it be?: Shape-shifting. I'd like to be able to be everywhere and everything,
Where do you feel most at home?: Somewhere away from most people, with a notebook and pencil in hand, and preferably lots of trees and a source of water, like a river or waterfall or something along those lines.
Where did find this community?: I was browsing thorugh someone's profile, I don't remember whose, and saw a stamp from here. Since I love nature, I decided to get stamped.
Tags: stamped - regular - jungle, stamped - regular - sea
Subscribe

• of nature...

Basics Name: Alisa Age: 22 Location: London Likes: absurd comedy, classic rock, videogames, philosophy, films, theatre, chekhov, magic, all…

• Of Nature

Basics Name: Alexandra // Alex Age: 21 as of July 31 Location: Florida Likes: animals, nature, art, books, movies, forests, deserts, the…

• Freedom of Nature

Basics Name: Megan Age: 16 Location: Likes: Learning new things, volleyball, swimming, exploring, running, jumping, climbing trees,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 11 comments

• of nature...

Basics Name: Alisa Age: 22 Location: London Likes: absurd comedy, classic rock, videogames, philosophy, films, theatre, chekhov, magic, all…

• Of Nature

Basics Name: Alexandra // Alex Age: 21 as of July 31 Location: Florida Likes: animals, nature, art, books, movies, forests, deserts, the…

• Freedom of Nature

Basics Name: Megan Age: 16 Location: Likes: Learning new things, volleyball, swimming, exploring, running, jumping, climbing trees,…