elementals_

• Mood:

Stamped as Spring//God(dess) Theme!

Name: Erica

Previously stamped as:

Regular: Spring
Color Theme: Pink
Planet Theme: Venus

1. What are some of your positive adjectives?: Bubbly, loving, talkative, extroverted, friendly, intelligent, creative, optimistic, feminine, fun-loving, innocent, social, passionate.

2. What are some of your negative adjectives?: Overly trusting/naive at times, overly curious, stubborn, impatient, indecisive, forgetful, emotional, easily-distracted (which can come across as scatter-brained), quick-tempered.

3. What is your favorite season(s)?: Spring, definitely! It's so bright and cheerful - and it's where everything starts anew. Flowers are in bloom, and new life enters the world :)

4. What type of animal are you more attracted to? I love doves - they're about the only type of bird I like. Other birds make me nervous (especially those REALLY tall ones that sit around in theme parks, giving you the evil eye while you try to eat your lunch... but then decide to give it to them because they look like they're going to take it anyway). Doves are so beautiful, and I love the flying-aspect of birds - I envy them for that. I wish I could fly :) I also find llamas strangely adorable. I don't know why. But my favorite must be kittens! They're so affectionate and playful, like me :) And they are perfect to cuddle with when you want to rest!

5. What element are you drawn to? Which one best represents you? Well, Spring, actually. I'm quite perky, loving, and hopeful.

6. What is your most definable strength? I would say my optimism and ability to meet new people. I always see the bright side of a situation, and I always try to see the best in people - I think there's a bit of good in everyone :) I'm very talkative and tend to make friends easily - I can't help starting up conversations with random people.

7. What physical environment do you thrive in? What kind of weather? When the sun is shining but not too brightly to where it is incredibly hot. Sunny with a gentle breeze is perfect :) I love being able to lay in the sun with a good book, dozing in and out.

8. Twilight, dawn, or night? Dawn for the colors - it's absolutely beautiful! (...Even if I'm rarely awake to see it, lol)

9. Which words appeal to you?

[x!] Sun
[x It's still beautiful] Night
[x] Growth/Prosperity
[ ] Fire/Heat
[ ] Destruction
[ ] Rain
[x] Clouds
[x] Universe
[x] Hearth
[x] Wisdom
[ ] Powerful

10. Your pictures here

The blonde, obv :)

Have a great day, loves!

</center>
Tags: theme - gods/goddesses - atanua
Subscribe

• Stamped Pond ~ Gods/Goddess Theme

Name: Esmeralda Previously stamped as: Regular: Pond Mythological Creatures: Nymph Mirror: Autumn Landform: Coral Reef Five unstamped…

• Stamped // Gods and Goddesses theme

Name: Virginia Previously stamped as: Summer, Siren, Lemon Yellow 1. What are some of your positive adjectives?: Independent, passionate,…

• Stamped → Gods / Goddesses Theme

Name: Spark Previously stamped as: Regular: Summer Planets: Uranus (Aha! Hahaha...ha.) 1. What are some of your positive adjectives?: Logical…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 13 comments

• Stamped Pond ~ Gods/Goddess Theme

Name: Esmeralda Previously stamped as: Regular: Pond Mythological Creatures: Nymph Mirror: Autumn Landform: Coral Reef Five unstamped…

• Stamped // Gods and Goddesses theme

Name: Virginia Previously stamped as: Summer, Siren, Lemon Yellow 1. What are some of your positive adjectives?: Independent, passionate,…

• Stamped → Gods / Goddesses Theme

Name: Spark Previously stamped as: Regular: Summer Planets: Uranus (Aha! Hahaha...ha.) 1. What are some of your positive adjectives?: Logical…