Underwater: Seahorse, Coral Reef
Zodiac: Libra, Cancer

1. What are some of your positive adjectives?:
passionate, creative, realistic, affectionate, loving

2. What are some of your negative adjectives?:
sensitive, insecure, sarcastic, opinionated, cold

3. What is your favorite season(s)?:
Spring and summer. See question 7.

4. What type of animal are you more attracted to?
So so many of them. Giraffes are my favorite, but I also love animals that have lots of different varieties, like birds and reptiles. I also tend to prefer large African mammals. And sharks! Okay so I listed some

5. What element are you drawn to? Which one best represents you?
If I were to go really deep into different kinds of elements, I'd be here forever. I'm mostly attracted to Earth and Water, and also feel like they both represent me, although not necessarily the parts I'm attracted to. I don't really feel all that connected to fire. Even my temper and my passions I think reflect water better.

6. What is your most definable strength?
I think it's that I can ve both optimistic and realistic at the same time. usually it's either one or the other, those postitive upbeat people you can't bring down (even though you wanna punch 'em in the face) or super-emo people who think everything about life is so awful. I am aware that there's both good and bad in life and am able to bask in the good parts and still acknowledge the bad without letting it overcome me.

7. What physical environment do you thrive in? What kind of weather?
I love spring and summer. I love it when it's warm, bright and green, but also can enjoy those spring and summer showers.

8. Twilight, dawn, or night?
All of them hold their own magic, and I enjoy each of them

9. Which words appeal to you?

[X] Sun
[X] Night
[X] Growth/Prosperity
[ ] Fire/Heat
[ ] Destruction
[X] Rain
[X] Clouds
[X] Universe
[ ] Hearth
[X] Wisdom
[X] Powerful

10. Your pictures here

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tags: theme - gods/goddesses - atanua
Subscribe

• Stamped Pond ~ Gods/Goddess Theme

Name: Esmeralda Previously stamped as: Regular: Pond Mythological Creatures: Nymph Mirror: Autumn Landform: Coral Reef Five unstamped…

• Stamped // Gods and Goddesses theme

Name: Virginia Previously stamped as: Summer, Siren, Lemon Yellow 1. What are some of your positive adjectives?: Independent, passionate,…

• Stamped as Spring//God(dess) Theme!

Name: Erica Previously stamped as: Regular: Spring Color Theme: Pink Planet Theme: Venus 1. What are some of your positive adjectives?:…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 13 comments

• Stamped Pond ~ Gods/Goddess Theme

Name: Esmeralda Previously stamped as: Regular: Pond Mythological Creatures: Nymph Mirror: Autumn Landform: Coral Reef Five unstamped…

• Stamped // Gods and Goddesses theme

Name: Virginia Previously stamped as: Summer, Siren, Lemon Yellow 1. What are some of your positive adjectives?: Independent, passionate,…

• Stamped as Spring//God(dess) Theme!

Name: Erica Previously stamped as: Regular: Spring Color Theme: Pink Planet Theme: Venus 1. What are some of your positive adjectives?:…