Izzers (izzyheartoreos) wrote in elementals_,
Izzers
izzyheartoreos
elementals_

Of Nature

Name:
Isabelle (aka Izzy)

My siblings, writing, reading, videogames, swimming, rainy days, zombie movies and Bruce Willis. lol

Dislikes:
Absolutely clear skies, although brussel sprouts are pretty close.

Hopes, dreams, wishes for the future or present:
I don't really... know. I guess. I've been feeling lost recently and I've been trying to find my way. I write a lot and I hope to integrate that into my career in the future. I'm an English major, but I think I may want to be a teacher, or freelance... I hope to successfully publish my first novel in the near future, though I'm aiming for 25. (I'm 20 as the end of last year.) I dream... I dream for mental balance. My mind... nevermind.

Hobbies:
I write. And write. And write. And sometimes... sometimes I lose sleep because of it. :)

Some of your better qualities/talents:
Writing. Getting into people's heads and discerning their deepest, darkest fears and faults to use against them.

Some of your worse traits:
Compassionate and empathy to people I don't know. It's a weakness.

Something you admire/love/respect:
I love my siblings. Without them, I'm nothing.

Something you detest greatly:
I detest people. I detest humans.

Five words to describe you:
Angry. Insomniac. Writer. Roller-coaster. Peaceful.

If you could have one "supernatural" power, what would it be?:
I... Hmm. The ability to manipulate the elements, like water or shadow or light.

Where do you feel most at home?:
As cliche as this may be, at the beach.

Where did you find this community?:
I was looking at a community owner's profile and saw the link. I looked around and... here I am.

Tags: stamped - regular - storm
Subscribe

• Stamped as Cave//Emotions Theme

Five unstamped applications you have voted on: Basics Name: Emily Previously stamped as: Cave, Delphinus, Asteroid Location: USA…

• Stamped as Earth | Emotions Theme

Basics Name:Nic Previously stamped as: Regular: Earth Natural Disaster: Drought Flower: Cornflower Gemstone: Pearl Animal: Owl Natural Wonder:…

• Stamped Sky // Emotions

Basics Name: Myst Previously stamped as: Sky (Regular), Circinus (Constellations), Frigg (Gods/Goddesses), Oregano (Herbs), Water (Mirror),…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 11 comments

• Stamped as Cave//Emotions Theme

Five unstamped applications you have voted on: Basics Name: Emily Previously stamped as: Cave, Delphinus, Asteroid Location: USA…

• Stamped as Earth | Emotions Theme

Basics Name:Nic Previously stamped as: Regular: Earth Natural Disaster: Drought Flower: Cornflower Gemstone: Pearl Animal: Owl Natural Wonder:…

• Stamped Sky // Emotions

Basics Name: Myst Previously stamped as: Sky (Regular), Circinus (Constellations), Frigg (Gods/Goddesses), Oregano (Herbs), Water (Mirror),…