Meaghan (meaghan1345) wrote in elementals_,
Meaghan
meaghan1345
elementals_

Stamped/Animal Theme

1. Name: Meaghan, as if my username wasn't an indication.

2. Previously stamped as: Dawn and spring elementals

3. When you're alone at home, what do you most often find yourself doing? Reading, playing games online, singing.

4. How do you act in a confrontation? What role do you tend to play- observer, confronter, or the confronted? I usually try to stay out of confrontations. But when it comes down to it, I'd probably be the one confronting someone.

5. Are you easily provoked? It really depends on the situation. If I feel threatened, then yes, if I feel like someone is attacking me, my family, my ideals or opinions, yes. Aside from that, not really.

6. What kind of area would you enjoy living in? I love the city, but sometimes I'd like to live in the countryside. Not too far away from civilization though.

7. Are you a leader or a follower? A leader.

8. What adjectives describe you?

[] Sleek
[x] Elegant
[] Wily
[x] Wise
[x] Observational
[] Outgoing
[x] Colorful
[x] Loyal
[] Curious
[x] Independent
[] Troublemaker
[] Proud
[] Skittish
[x] Warm-hearted
[x] Sneaky
[] Cheerful

9. What activities would you do if you were an animal? Probably swim, a lot. I like swimming. Or just walk and wander around.

10. Would you rather fly, swim, or travel on ground? Oooh...I'd like all of them, but probably swim and travel on ground. I'm a very earthy person.

11. When are you most active? Like day or night? I tend to be a little active at night, but probably the day.

12. Introverted or extroverted? Introverted.

13. Post your picture(s) here or a description.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tags: theme - animal - lion
Subscribe

• stamped as summer // animals

1. Name: Nicole 2. Previously stamped as: Summer (Main) Thyme (Herb) Rain (Mirror of the Elements) Beech (Tree) Sagittarius (Zodiac)…

• stamped dawn // animal theme! :D

1. Name: Kaela 2. Previously stamped as: let me get out my handy ~*~*~* STAMP LIST! *~*~*~ [regular] dawn [herbs] parsley ]natural disasters]…

• Stamped // Animal Theme

1. Name: Desiree 2. Previously stamped as: Lightning, Morning glory, Crocus, Moon, Ice Dwarf, Wildfire, and Old Faithful. 3. When you're…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 8 comments