Janey (parisiannymph) wrote in elementals_,
Janey
parisiannymph
elementals_

• Mood:

Of Nature

Name:Jane
Likes:Nature, Water, John Krasinski, photography, friends, colour, walking, music, singing.
Dislikes:waiting, rude and crude humour, spiders and ladders
Hopes, dreams, wishes for the future or present:To get a good job, see the world and learn about other cultures, get married and have children.
Hobbies:singing, music, shopping, going out and about, photography.
Some of your better qualities/talents:Good humour, graceful, good listener, music, kind and caring nature.
Some of your worse traits:naive, impatient, perfectionist, sarcastic, short tempered.
Something you admire/love/respect:I admire people who take a stand for what they believe, respect doctors, police, firemen etc, people like those who risk there lives or spend time helping others. and I love the beauty in the world and my family and friends.
Something you detest greatly:rudeness, murderers, pedophiles and rapists.
Five words to describe you:unique, bubbly, kind, thoughtful and joyful.
If you could have one "supernatural" power, what would it be?:the ability to fly.
Where do you feel most at home?:at home or with friends or whenever i'm away and come back to Scotland...then i'm home
Where did find this community?:
stumbled across it.

Tags: stamped - regular - storm, stamped - regular - thunder
Subscribe

• well, idk what i am but im something Of Nature :))))

Basics Name: Savannah Age: 17 Location: VA Likes: tweeting, hanging out with my best friend kaelakaelakaela, talking to my…

• Of Nature

Basics Name: Niina, online Mary von Sickingen Age: 18 Location: Virrat, Finland, Europe Likes: Warm socks, strawberry cider, driving,…

• Of Nature

Basics Name: Jamerria or Miame (pen name/online alias) Age: 21 Location: Iowa Likes: manga, fanbooks, essays, privacy, seafood, cakes with…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 5 comments