Sarah (nebulasan) wrote in elementals_,
Sarah
nebulasan
elementals_

• Mood:

Stamped: Animals Theme

1. Name: Sarah

2. Previously stamped as: Water, Whale, Opal, Iris, Asteroid, Comet, Old Faithful, Moreno Glacier, Volcano, and Aquarius.

3. When you're alone at home, what do you most often find yourself doing? I find myself doing homework, reading, listening to music, or playing on the computer.

4. How do you act in a confrontation? What role do you tend to play- observer, confronter, or the confronted? I tend to play the observer to find the other person' weakness, then I attack once I find it.

5. Are you easily provoked? I tend to be most of the time.

6. What kind of area would you enjoy living in? I love living in a nice, quiet area.

7. Are you a leader or a follower? Leader

8. What adjectives describe you?

[x] Sleek
[ ] Elegant
[ ] Wily
[x] Wise
[x] Observational
[x] Outgoing
[ ] Colorful
[x] Loyal
[ ] Curious
[x] Independent
[ ] Troublemaker
[ ] Proud
[ ] Skittish
[x] Warm-hearted
[x] Sneaky
[x] Cheerful

9. What activities would you do if you were an animal? Mostly hunting and playing around when I have nothing else to do.

10. Would you rather fly, swim, or travel on ground? Travel

11. When are you most active? When the weather is nice outside.

12. Introverted or extroverted? Extroverted.

13. Post your picture(s) here or a description. I'm just an average 5'2 teenager with shoulder length brown hair and hazel eyes.
Tags: theme - animal - lion
Subscribe

• stamped as summer // animals

1. Name: Nicole 2. Previously stamped as: Summer (Main) Thyme (Herb) Rain (Mirror of the Elements) Beech (Tree) Sagittarius (Zodiac)…

• stamped dawn // animal theme! :D

1. Name: Kaela 2. Previously stamped as: let me get out my handy ~*~*~* STAMP LIST! *~*~*~ [regular] dawn [herbs] parsley ]natural disasters]…

• Stamped/Animal Theme

1. Name: Meaghan, as if my username wasn't an indication. 2. Previously stamped as: Dawn and spring elementals 3. When you're alone at home, what…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 13 comments

• stamped as summer // animals

1. Name: Nicole 2. Previously stamped as: Summer (Main) Thyme (Herb) Rain (Mirror of the Elements) Beech (Tree) Sagittarius (Zodiac)…

• stamped dawn // animal theme! :D

1. Name: Kaela 2. Previously stamped as: let me get out my handy ~*~*~* STAMP LIST! *~*~*~ [regular] dawn [herbs] parsley ]natural disasters]…

• Stamped/Animal Theme

1. Name: Meaghan, as if my username wasn't an indication. 2. Previously stamped as: Dawn and spring elementals 3. When you're alone at home, what…