The Princess of Seyruun (amelia_seyroon) wrote in elementals_,
The Princess of Seyruun
amelia_seyroon
elementals_

• Mood:

Of nature.

Name: Jessica

Likes: Anime, manga, Internet, yaoi, yuri, movies, books, money, cosplay, conventions, making a good impression on new people I meet, food, friends, shopping, art, vacation, babies, cute things, shiny things, girls, supernatural, sunshine, nature, animals, energy drinks.

Dislikes: War, Bush, poverty, crime, disgusting things, homophobes, perverted old people, spiders, heights, nightmares, the dark, being left out, fights, famine.

Hopes, dreams, wishes for the future or present: To have a successful career and live life independantly.

Hobbies: Same as likes.

Some of your better qualities/talents: Music, hard-working, caring, loyal, open-minded, supportive, faithful, responsible, friendly, making a good first impression on people I meet, real life and online.

Some of your worse traits: Impatient, lazy, bad-tempered, loud, stubborn.

Something you admire/love/respect: Mother Nature.

Something you detest greatly: Nightmares.

Five words to describe you: Responsible, shy, loyal, supportive, bad-tempered.

If you could have one "supernatural" power, what would it be?: Teleportation.

Where do you feel most at home?: On my computer. xD

Where did find this community?:
From other rating communities.

Tags: stamped - regular - river
Subscribe

• Of Mice and Men... and of Nature, of Course.

Basics Name: Zoe Age: 18 Location: The U.S. Likes: Sports (namely volleyball, swimming, and track), animals, thinking deeply, most school…

• Of Nature [Regular Theme]

Basics Name: Kanzaki Age: 16 Location: Indonesia Likes: Animals, Games, Holiday, Medical, Psychology Dislikes: Studying, Drama queen who hates…

• of nature

Basics Name: Vé Age: 21 Location: Québec city, Canada Likes: I like tea, coffee, chocolate, fashion, traveling, history,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 9 comments