Do The Electric Slide

Name;Kelsey
Age;16
Birthdate; August 12. 1988
Location;Indiana
Sign;Leo
Status (provide pics); Single
--
Favorite bands?Bury Your Dead, Remembering Never, Throwdown, It Dies Today, As I Lay Dying, Everytime I Die, Norma Jean, Kids Like Us, One Man Army, river City Rebels, Cheap Sex, Head Automatica, Silent Film Stars, Planes Mistaken For Stars, Hot Water Music,Hot Rod Circuit, Scarlet, Eighteen Visions, The Appleseed Cast, With Honor
Favorite books?Choke - Prozac Nation - We Got The Neautron Bomb - Tommyland - Don't Try This At home
Favorite movies? Requiem For A Dream, A clockwork Orange, Soliers Girl, Fight Club, Vally of The Dolls, Welcome To The Doll House, Wonderland, AMerican History X, I ♥ Huckabees, Edward Scissorhands, Blow, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas, The Pledge, Empire Records, The Sandlot, Eternal Sunshine Of the Spotless Mind, A Beautiful Mind
Favorite brand? Brand of what?
Favorite store?Target or Wal-mart!
--
Least favorite bands? Linkin Park, ICP, HORSE The Band, POD and SOCO
books?Angela's Ashes
movies?50 First Dates - Leagally Blond - Along Came A Spider - The Grudge
store?I don't shop alot, um... Old Navy probably.. but I like their track jackets so I'm contradictinf myself
genre of music?Metal
--
Like having fun? What do you do? Of course. I like doing art, anything painting, drawling, pottery (my favorite), coloring, anything you name it I like to do it.
Describe yourself in one word; Optimistic
What's your favorite snack food? Snack packs!
What do you think about the US president? I think he trys to be like his dad, he trys to up his dad one and always accomplish what his dad couldn't do while he was in office. He doesn't know what he is doing, he wants to make a name for himself while in office and he's going about it all wrong.
How's your father? I don't know, he hasn't called in a couple of months, but if you find out care to tell me?
If you were dying and could only call one person, who would it be and why? My best friend Amandia, because my mom won't let me see her because she says anytime she's around trouble happens and I hardly see her unless it's by some freak accident and I miss her greatly.
MYSPACE? Link it: http://profiles.myspace.com/users/3820143
Promote to two places and link it:
http://www.livejournal.com/community/___promotex/826144.html
http://www.livejournal.com/community/communityheaven/59168.html
What's your favorite article of clothing? My track jackets
What is your future career? Interior Decorator I hope
Best magazine to read? I don't read magaznies much, except People during super study because I have nothing else to do.
Alcohol/drugs? Any opinions? Ever tried them? Hard drugs are bad. Sometimes people fall into certain situations and end up down the wrong "path" but they clean theirselves up, but when people just do it for show and to fit in it's just horrible. I have personal experiences with situations like that, plus my sister husband is into drugs and he is about to be a dad and he really needs to clean himself up and take responsibilty and realize he is about to be a dad. I don't see anything wrong with drinking, unless you go overboard. My dad was an alcoholic, and I'm not all "Oh you can't drink ever", but when people around me drink and they get very obnoxious, it does irritate me.
Best way to spend a Saturday night, in your opinion; At a show with Karri/Heather/Annissa and then staying the night at Heather and Annissas and eating pizza roles then walking out to their neighbors drive way at 3 AM and freaking out because we think they have security cameras. We do it everytime to.
Are you a virgin? Are you? Ok ok.. no.. I'm not
Religion? Opinions? I was never raised with a certain religion, but I took a religions class and I strongly believe in reincarnation of the body
Favorite color(s)?Spring Green and Soft Yellow
Slash/Fanfiction: Like or hate? Hate, but that's probably because I've never been a part of it.
Describe your first kiss: Drunken but I got a hat out of it but I almost lost my best friend.
Got a crush? Describe them: title or description
<Ever been out of your country? No unfortunitly not
Where's your favorite place to go? Anywhere outside, as long as it's warm
--
PICS: 4-10 where we can SEE YOUR FACE
and a 100x100 for the userinfo, s'il vous plait

title or description

title or description

title or description

title or description

title or description

title or description

title or description

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 10 comments