{i.CONIZED} (degrassi_fied) wrote in crossmy_heart_,
{i.CONIZED}
degrassi_fied
crossmy_heart_

Alright guys, get to posting! If you have pics of them, fanfics, icons, vidoes, anything! Just post it! = )

Anyway, thanks to some buddies over at FF and the wonderful owner of http://degrassirealm.tripod.com/degrassi/ (go check it out, one of the best Degrassi sites out there), I have some awesome Eman news!

Sean returns in episode 418, "Love Will Tear Us Apart," and apparently realizes he still has some feelings for Emma and gets into a fight with Jay about it! It is also the episode where he officially breaks up with Ellie!

So basically, all signs point to a sort of Sean/Emma/Jay love triangle. Here's one of them:
The December 21 airing of the Christmas episode is a rerun of last season's Holiday episode.. we are particularly happy that it is on for Canadian viewers both because it is a holiday episode but mostly because the storyline will fit in very well when episodes 420, 421 and 422 run..." - The Exec

Last season's holiday episode was "Holiday," which was completely about the Manny/Craig/Ash love triangle. So, if it "fits in" as well as he says, the only triangle that would really make sense is Sean/Emma/Jay.

So, YAY! W00t for and Eman reunion!
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Icons - [12] Matilda Hunter [12] One Tree Hill [11] Sean & Emma Preview More here

• Spoilers for Season ...

Spoilers are ahead... Returning cast regulars are Dalmar Abuzeid as Danny; Sarah Barrable-Tishauer as Liberty; John Bregar as Dylan; Deanna Casaluce…

• Jersey Signing

Hey anyone in the Easton/Allentown/Bethlehem/Philipsburg area that is intrested in going to this signing i have three seats open in my car and would…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments