word_lover (word_lover) wrote in courtiers_,
word_lover
word_lover
courtiers_

• Mood:

My application

Name (or net safe name): Lori

How did you find this community: I think I wandered from the journal of digital_ashes over to the journal of autumn_eyes, where I saw the link to this community.

Why are you joining this community: It seems like an interesting concept, and I think the discussion generated will be worthwhile.

What is your sexual preference: Hetero, but my views on this are very fluid. I guess I look at it more as a continuum than a selection of boxes to choose from.

Do you have any hobbies? If so, what are they: I like reading (a lot), writing, sketching, crafting, learning new information, playing cards and games, video and PC gaming, shopping, working out, swimming, boating, listening to all kinds of music, and seeing all kinds of movies.

Do you have a role model? If so, who: I try to learn something from everyone I meet or talk to, and I admire a ton of people for various reasons. I don't really have a specific role model, but I guess my mom would be the closest thing to it.

Type out a few words to your favorite song or poem that describes you in some way:

somewhere i have never travelled, gladly beyond
any experience, your eyes have their silence:
in your most frail gesture are things which enclose me,
or which i cannot touch because they are too near

(i do not know what it is about you that closes
and opens; only something in me understands
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses)
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands.

e.e. cummings

(Optional) Post a picture of yourself (no excessive photo manipulations please):

title or description

How much time are you willing to put into this community: I’m usually around and able to visit daily. I will contribute whenever I feel I have a different perspective to add to the mix.

Thanks for letting me join. =)
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 13 comments