(Fixed and ready to go) [23 May 2005|12:26pm]
Applications go here.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
post comment

[23 May 2005|10:49pm]
[ mood | complacent ]

Name (or net safe name): R.

How did you find this community: A friend tipped me off. ~_-

Why are you joining this community: To see the art and various discussions.

What is your sexual preference: I am hetero.

Do you have any hobbies? If so, what are they: I write, make images in photoshop, and read.

Do you have a role model? If so, who: Not a real person, but a fictional character from a Harry Potter book.. Dumbledore.. In real life, God.

Type out a few words to your favorite song or poem that describes you in some way: "I dreamed of the sea. Deep and blue. Cool and calm. And as I gazed the water rose seeming a tide. But no tide was this. No, this was to be a deluge beating its measured time against the rock strewn shore. And yet I stood, entranced. Unable to tear my eyes from the lovely lethal tumult, until it was too late and I was swallowed by the water landscape of deep valleys and towering mountains topped with white. My mind wandered. Thoughts of Ulme flitted past. Fear mingled with desire. I yearned for the sea to take me, knowing I would be lost for ever. And still I floated and was tossed and beaten and caressed by the sea until it seemed nothing else existed." A poem by an unknown artist that captured my soul. And "I am the sun, I am the air, I am human and I need to be loved, just like everyone else does. You shut your mouth, how dare you say, I go about things the wrong way." A song that is heard on the theme song for Charmed, but I like the original much better and not because it's on that show. I never watch that show, I think it's kinda lame. *shrug*

(Optional) Post a picture of yourself (no excessive photo manipulations please): Image hosted by Photobucket.com I'm in there, yep. That's all you need to know. ~_-

How much time are you willing to put into this community: I'll try to participate as much as I can, but I am an artist on a requesting site and I sometimes am swamped with things I need to get done, not to meantion school.

6 comments|post comment

navigation
[ viewing | May 23rd, 2005 ]
[ go | next day ]