Victoria (greateststar) wrote in classy_preps_,
Victoria
greateststar
classy_preps_

• Mood:

General Info:
Name: Julianne
Occupation (Job, school, etc.): Teaching 11 year olds Photoshop.
Hair color: Light Brown
Eye color: Blue-Grey
Piercings: Just the ears.

Favorites:
Stores: The Gap, American Eagle, and Banana Republic.
Bands/Singers: U2, Vanessa Paradis, Jewel, and Madonna.
Tv shows: Project Runway.
Movies: La fille sur le pont (The Girl On the Bridge), Elizabethtown, The Hours, Secret Window, and Breakfast at Tiffany's.
Books: Mrs. Dalloway, Raise High the Roofbeam Carpenter, To The Lighthouse, and Lord of the Rings.
Hobbies: Baking, reading, watching movies, and photography.
Food: Starbucks, Pizza, and Tacos.
Outfit(you may post pictures here!) American Eagle Jeans, and Gap V-neck T-shirts, and my Birkenstocks.
Quote: "Follow your Bliss." - Daniel Franco

Opinions: We look at your opinions by the way you support them, not exactly what your opinion is.
Paris Hilton: You look at her eyes, and, there's nothing there. Nothing. Sure, she's beautiful and rich, but she's got no brains. She's only famous because she was born into a rich family. She didn't work for her celebrity status (if you can call it that).
Britney Spears: I respect her for what she did to the Pop genre. But after her marriages, everything seemed to go downhill for her. Now, she's overweight, and has no career whatsoever.
Drugs & Alcohol: Drugs have done so much damage to so many families, I cannot bear the thought of them. Plus, they're very illegal. I'm fine with alcohol, when drunk responsibly.
Our world today: I hate parts of it, and I love other aspects of it.
Gay Marriage: It goes against my Religion. And while I'm not outspoken about this issue, I firmly believe marriage is for one man, and one woman.
Labels(as in people and cliques): I dislike labels, but, I think we all label each other whether we know it or not. Maybe we look at a person, and, for a tiniest second, think "Oh, they're Goth." Labels are just part of life.
Money: Is meant to be spent. I like donating money to charities, even if it's just a dollar. I feel better knowing I did something, even if it was a small something, to help another person.
Who is your role model and why: Vanessa Paradis. She went into the show business when she was 13, and, had the gut to keep going even though she got booed off stages and the French critics harped on her fragile voice. Vanessa inspired me to get up and begin working on my future career, no matter what other people say.
This community: Preps are a lifestyle

Other:
How did you find out about this community? (Please be specific):
By searching "Birkenstock".
Promote us in at least 3 places and show the links below. (Promotion communities are not acceptable.):
May I have a few days to do this?
3-10 CLEAR pictures of you (not links!):
Now, I really only have one fairly recent photo of myself. I would, indeed, take more, but my camera is currently malfunctioning.

I did not actually buy the outfit pictured, just the shoes.

If you could have any 3 wishes granted, what would they be?:
1). For Diabetes Research to finally be funded properly.
2). For the 4th season of Project Runway to start.
3). For world hunger to cease.

Why are you a prep?(explain please!): Maybe I don't wear Ralph Lauren polo shirts, but I strive to be nicely dressed. Sparkling conversation, and witty comments are what I consider to be the staple of my preppiness. I care about how I present myself, and I hope it shows.

What makes you not a prep?: My music choices, I suppose. The way I dress, to some extent.

What contribution will you make to this community?:
Frequent posts.

Any last words?: Thank you for your time. :)
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 4 comments