ilikeyourhands
candy_flesh_

Is my flesh candy?

♥Application♥

[[the basics]]

Name: Lucy

Nick Names: Candyflosscat..Ilikeyourhands..Lulu

Sex: Girl

Hobbies/Interests: Art art art, Making clothes, poetry literature, Music, I play Bass//{Piano}, My beautiful friends, i own you <3, Gothic lolita, Nancy boys,

Personality: Insane, mercurial, Oooh get you, According to others i'm 'elegant' and 'weird in a nice way'. i'm also vain.

[[favorites]]

Bands: SMASHING PUMPKINS, Radiohead, Queens Of The Stone Age, Hole, Mudhoney, Johnny Cash, SOAD, THE CURE, Nirvana, Bitch Alert, soundgarden, THE WHIRE STRIPES, Rem,The libertines (in moderation),HIM, RHCP, the strokes, Tori Amos, THE POGUES, Placebo.. etc etc..

Movies: Gangs of new york, Fargo, Aemilie, Tim burton films, Series of unfortunate events, The Birds.

Actors/Actress: Steve Buscemi Johnny Depp/Audrey Tautou

Books: the book of proper names, The lovely bones, wuthering heights, The alchemists cat, gossip girl books...

Songs: I will, Violet, You know your right, Geek USA, Little Bird, Just like heaven..

Lyrics: "Pink ribbon scars, that never forget" Today- smashing pumpkins

Male Singer: ach noo too many... Thom yorke/Johnny Cash/Billy Corgan/Josh Homme/Serj Tankain/Kurt cobain

Female Singer: not that there are not loads of stupendous female signers but Courtney is queen.

CD Title: Over the counter culture - the ordinary boys, i dont even like them that much but the name is cool.

Store: RSPCA charity shop, innit.

Color: All the colours of the bow man..lol

TV Show: Little Britain, the simpsons.

Food: Pizza meringue

[[random shit]]

Pick 5 people and rant about how much you hate them: i'm in a good mood so i can't think of 5 people i hate but there is one girl called sammy at college who is a fucking SUCK_UP.

Pick a song that describes you/your life and tell us why: Zero by the smashing pumpkins, theres a line "Intoxicated with my madness, i'm in love with my sadness" it just sums up my last few years, i'm just getting over depression and there was so much of me that didn't want to let it go, the world is so painful but also very beautiful. I'm not glamourising it, theres just a part of me that was hanging on to it.

What kind of shoes do you wear?: My school shoes, mary janes, trainers etc

Whos your rolemodel and why?: Vivienne Westwood, because she does what she wants.

What religion do you follow?: Christianity apparently

Do you own emo glasses (if so show us a picture)? No <B>.</B> 

Whats the last song you listened to?: Does the backround TV music count?

If you won a trip anywhere where would you go and what would you do?: To norway and i would work on a farm.

If you could meet anyone (alive or dead) who would it be and why?: Kurt Cobain, to see what he was really like

Finish this sentence: how doth the little crocodile.. its something about its tail isnt it?..

[[oponions on...]]

Abortion: undecided, up until recently i was verging twoards Pro.

Bush/Government: No IDEA, everyone in england is so fucking obssesed with Bush etc. I meen its cool to hate him. I'll admit i know nothing, i dont feel like Bush bashing right now even if he is a redneck-republican coughHYPOCRITEcough

Drugs: Its the persons choice, no one makes you do drugs and no-one can stop you.I think its good to have as many expriences before you die, but i wouldn't listen to me if i were you.

Gay/Lesbian marriage: A ok, I'm bi yet to have a homosexual relationship. Love is love whatever form it comes in.

Todays popular music: No comment *vomits*

Courtney Love: amazing fallen angel

[[last part...]]

Tell us why you should be accepted here: Because i'll make you teeth rot

Make us laugh: heres your hearts back x 10 I dont know why you'd laugh at this but here you go: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Promote us and give proof (show the link): www.livejournal.com/~ilikeyourhands

What do you think are your best and worst features: Best...My luxurious hair, eyes and voice, innit. Worst...i can be  moody, big arse and sometimes i talk--way--too-fast  [[show us how beautiful you are...]] Sorry about the wonkie-ness + THEY ARE OLD well from before the summer lol XxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxX

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments