♥Name♥ Katy
♥Nick Name(s)♥ None
♥Age♥ 17
♥Location♥ Townsville, Australia
♥Sex♥ Female
♥Hobbies/Interests♥ Drawing, singing, sleeping, watching movies, reading books
♥Personality♥ Colourful, down-to-earth, fragile

[[favorites]]

♥Bands♥  The Distillers, Placebo, Aphex Twin, Yeah yeah yeahs, Smashing Pumpkins, Jack off Jill
♥Movies♥ Billy Madison, Girl interrupted, Garden State, Anything Disney
♥Actors/Actress♥ Maggie Gyllenhaal, Sean Connery, Adam Brody,
♥Books♥ The Heidi trilogy, The Hobbit, The Dangerous Lives of Altar boys
♥Songs♥ Aqualung - Strange and Beautiful
♥Lyrics♥ "He said Oh I'm going to buy a gun and start a war If you can tell me something worth fighting for" - Coldplay
♥Male Singer♥ John Lennon/Paul McCartney
♥Female Singer♥ No real favourite... I love husky, jazzy, mellow female voices though. (Eg: Zero 7)
♥CD Title♥ Melon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
♥Store♥ None, I prefer to make my own clothes.
♥Color♥ Shades of green.
♥TV Show♥ South Park or The OC
♥Food♥ Pasta

[[random shit]]

♥Pick 5 people and rant about how much you hate them♥ I don't hate anyone. But these are people I dislike. Firstly, George Bush. I think he's arrogant, ignorant and self-centered. His egotistical ways shine through to most intellectucal people. Secondly, Australian Prime Minister John Howard, for supporting George Bush. After that it's just anyone who is so ignorant that they don't even try to understand others or situations around them.
♥Pick a song that describes you/your life and tell us why♥ What a wonderful world - Louis Armstrong. I think that there will always be problems in the world, but to see beauty in the smallest things is what can make the world seem okay. That's what I try to do in my life, I try to appreciate the small things.
♥What kind of shoes do you wear?♥ Comfortable ones.
♥Whos your rolemodel and why?♥ Er. My dad. I just think he's very wise and philosophical. I try to adopt his ways of thinking.
♥What religion do you follow?♥ Christianity... but not strictly. I make my own judgements on things and still don't have answers for everything.
♥Do you own emo glasses (if so show us a picture)?♥ Unfortunately not.
♥Whats the last song you listened to?♥ Yeah yeah yeahs - Maps
♥If you won a trip anywhere where would you go and what would you do?♥ Ah I'd go to Africa and admire the beauty of culture.
♥If you could meet anyone (alive or dead) who would it be and why?♥ Jesus. He's the most mysterious man in the history of the world.
♥Finish this sentence: how doth the little crocodile♥ wallow in pity over the loss of a tooth?

[[oponions on...]]

♥Abortion♥ I personally don't encourage the act but I also don't judge. Each is entitled to their own.
♥Bush/Government♥ I just think it's wrong.
♥Drugs♥ I don't see what's so wrong with them. For recreational use I think they're great, but obviously when it goes too far and becomes a problem it's a serious matter that needs to be dealt with.
♥Gay/Lesbian marriage♥ Marriage used to be an act of two people obtaining a bond with each other and with God. Nowadays, it has become more of an act of two people obtaining a bond with each other therefore I don't see why people of the same sex cannot have that bond if they so wish for it.
♥Todays popular music♥ Music is music. Everyone likes different music.
♥Courtney Love♥ Perhaps misunderstood. Treated poorly by the media.

[[last part...]]

♥Tell us why you should be accepted here♥ Because acceptance is the key to tolerance. Haha. That sounded nice anyway.
♥Make us laugh♥ Okay. Go here.
www.dancingbush.com  It's silly yes but it entertained me.
♥Promote us and give proof (show the link)♥
http://www.livejournal.com/community/indieboylove/2004/12/30/
♥What do you think are your best and worst features♥ Best = eyes + lips, Worst = body

[[show us how beautiful you are...]]

♥and now post at least 3 pictures, but no more than 6♥

</font>

</p>
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments