deadsydoll
candy_flesh_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Is My Flesh Candy?

♥Application♥

[[the basics]]

♥Name♥ Erin

♥Nick Name(s)♥ EMO, Lola, Chimmy, Lex. (Most aren't in use any longer)

♥Age♥ 17

♥Location♥ IN

♥Sex♥ Female

♥Hobbies/Interests♥ L'Art Culinaire, Music, Fashion, Theatre, RP, and so on.

♥Personality♥ Friendly, Mellow, Intelligent.

[[favorites]]

♥Bands♥ (Not in order of a rating system) Incubus, Deadsy, Orgy, Coal Chamber, Darling Violetta, Modest Mouse, Skillet, Fleetwood Mac, Bush, Lacuna Coil, Garbage, Joydrop, TON, Smashing Pumpkins, Mercury 5, The Wallflowers, The Flies, Rooney, Eve6, CCR, and DMB. The list goes on, I'm sure.

♥Movies♥ The Matrix, The Tenth Kingdom, LOTR..., Idle Hands.

♥Actors/Actress♥ James Spader, Maggie and Jake Gyllenhaal, Kevin Klein, Jennifer Tilly, Angelina Jolie, Franka Potente, and so on.

♥Books♥ The Abhorsen Trilogy; Angus, thongs, and full-frontal snogging; Cirque du Freak, The Dark Angel Trilogy. It's a theme, the series addiction.

♥Songs♥ Oh my... I'll give two. Or three. Oh, crap. :-p Paperdoll- Fleetwood mac, Barcelona- Jewel, and Heaven's a Lie- Lacuna Coil. All depends on my mood.

♥Lyrics♥ "I heard a voice from on high, glare like a light in the sky. It said "Quite blowing eachother up." -Incubus

♥Male Singer♥ Brandon Boyd!

♥Female Singer♥ Fiona Apple, currently. Her voice is most definately dark and delicious. I could only hope to be like that.

♥CD Title♥ Supposed Informer Infatuation Junkie...

♥Store♥ Toilet Dog's Site. :-)

♥Color♥ Green

♥TV Show♥ Hmmm, I'm always on the internet. I miss them, usually.

♥Food♥ Chinese. :-)

[[random]]

♥Pick 5 people and rant about how much you hate them♥ Can't do it. I don't like to hate. Hate causes so much pain. I do dislike people though, but I'm not into bashing them for fun, or no reason at all.

♥Pick a song that describes you/your life and tell us why♥ Fatboy- Jewel. The song tells of a little boy who is teased for being fat, and yet he still goes on. On the inside, though, he's sad like everyone else. And, wishes he knew what to do to make himself better. But, he already is better. Because he's one of those people who is kind and sweet. He doesn't need to change. But, because people hurt, he thinks he needs to.

♥What kind of shoes do you wear?♥ The wonderful, fun kind! :-)

♥Whos your rolemodel and why?♥ My mother or my sister. They're strong, and I wish I could be that strong sometimes.

♥What religion do you follow?♥ Does answering that change whether or not I am accepted? I'm Pagan.

♥Do you own emo glasses (if so show us a picture)?♥ Nope, just regular ones.

♥Whats the last song you listened to?♥ Hmmm... Billy Talent something.

♥If you won a trip anywhere where would you go and what would you do?♥ Oh my... I'd go everywhere and see everything.

♥If you could meet anyone (alive or dead) who would it be and why?♥ Joan D'Arc, she is a true leader.

♥Finish this sentence: how doth the little crocodile♥ How doth the little crocodile swim to find his lunch? Paddle, Dive, Side stroke, or Butterfly?

[[oponions on...]]

♥Abortion♥ It's sad, but you have the right to choose. There need to be less fuzzy lines, and people need to be better educated about the process.

♥Bush/Government♥ Government is good. Let me rephrase that... Rules are good, People needs laws for their limits. But, Bush has been not so good lately. He needs to be voted out. And, people need to get angry and start voicing their opinions. We have the right to speak up, we have the right to peacefully assemle, we have the right to try and make changes. And, if enough of us are angry, then change will indeed occur.

♥Drugs♥ Useful things. Don't abuse 'em, though.

♥Gay/Lesbian marriage♥ If you are truly happy, you deserve to be together in the way you like.

♥Todays popular music♥ It sucks, really. I'm tired of trends and people that follow by the masses.

♥Courtney Love♥ Uh, she frightens me some. But, I don't dislike her.

[[last part...]]

♥Tell us why you should be accepted here♥ I'm comic relief?

♥Make us laugh♥ If it were that simple I could give you a banana and a strip of wire and you'd be set to take over the government tonight!- Me.

♥Promote us and give proof (show the link)♥ http://www.deviantart.com/view/10884473/

♥What do you think are your best and worst features♥ Best- Lips or eyes. Worst- Weight in general.

[[show us how beautiful you are...]]

The Deadsy Doll...

Un

Deux

Trois

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 10 comments