Danielle (hymnsforher) wrote in candy_flesh_,
Danielle
hymnsforher
candy_flesh_

• Mood:

Is my flesh candy?

[[the basics]]

♥Name♥ Danielle

♥Nick Name(s)♥ Shorty, midget, tiny girl, freak, pixie chick, Tori amos stalker..lol

♥Age♥ 26

♥Location♥ New York

♥Sex♥ Female

♥Hobbies/Interests♥ Reading, writing, listening to music, horror flicks, fantasy, poetry,

♥Personality♥ I'm weird, friendly, talkative, and outspoken

[[favorites]]

♥Bands♥Nirvana, Green day, Garbage, Led Zeppelin, letters to cleo, oasis, social distortion, Red hot chilli peppers, smashing pumpkins, buckcherry.

♥Movies♥The crow, finding nemo, Donnie Darko, Nightmare before christmas, the sixth sense, the ring, the others, Girl interrupted

♥Actors/Actress♥ Adrien Brody, Angelina Jolie, Johnny Depp, Charlize theron, Christina ricci

♥Books♥ To Kill A mocking bird, she;s come undone, Of mice and men, the unabridged journals of Sylvia plath, the bell jar

♥Songs♥ Upside down-Tori amos, Lounge Act-Nirvana, love-smashing pumpkins, Flowers and cages,-Josh Todd

♥Lyrics♥ "I'm okay when everything is not okay"-Tori amos

♥Male Singer♥ Josh Todd

♥Female Singer♥ Tori Amos!!!

♥CD Title♥ In utero-nirvana

♥Store♥ spencers gifts, and I like any music store. I used to love Hot topic but it got really trendy

♥Color♥ Pink, purple, and light blue are all tied

♥TV Show♥ Fairly odd parents, and Gilmore Girls and Buffy the vampire slayer still...

♥Food♥ Sushi is like my crack

[[random shit]]

♥Pick 5 people and rant about how much you hate them♥Candi- my best friends gf, who does not allow him to talk to me and controls everything he does. Jill- For telling me I lied about my past traumas, Jay- for pretending he cared about me and cheated on me while I was in the hospital, Slappy -for saying how I deserved any horrible luck I have and for never forging me even though I didn't mean to hurt him. Jenn -for questioning my honesty on what I have said .

♥Pick a song that describes you/your life and tell us why♥ Um- again, Probably "upside down" by Tori amos. She sings of a female who would love to know what happiness is like but with all the bad things that have happened to her, it seems impossible.

♥What kind of shoes do you wear?♥ Vans, converse, etnies, doc martens, mary janes etc

♥Whos your rolemodel and why?♥ It's a Toss up between Angelina Jolie and Tori Amos. Both women are beautiful, strong and extremely outspoken. They have been through a lot in life and still can go on and be honest about it all. They have no regret about what they have seen and they seem so kind .
♥What religion do you follow?♥ Wicca, I used to be a a catholic but I didn't like some of the things it taught. I am not saying it's bad it just wasn't for me.

♥Do you own emo glasses (if so show us a picture)?♥ Nope

♥Whats the last song you listened to?♥ Black swan-Tori amos

♥If you won a trip anywhere where would you go and what would you do?♥ Probably Disney world. I am a huge Disney freak and love going there it has such a beautiful energy to it.

♥If you could meet anyone (alive or dead) who would it be and why?♥ Kurt cobain. He was so talented and seemed so sincere. I am not big on most Nirvana fans today but I would love to have a chance to have met him. Nirvanas music helped me alot in life so that's why.

♥Finish this sentence: how doth the little crocodile♥ do today?

[[oponions on...]]

♥Abortion♥- I am a feminist and severly pro choice. I think that it should be a womans choice as to whether or not she is going to carry a child. Not everything is black and white and we all know sometimes things happen that shouldn't. It should not be treated as a form of Birth control but should always be an option if need be .

♥Bush/Government♥- I am against Bush and how our govt. is run. It seems to me no one knows how to run the country and yet it all seesm to be bs and propaganda. They say they will do anything they can to help the US. It seesm,like they are more concerned about sppending money on killing people and waring and then actually doing what something more constructive. This war we are in is not helping anything. It would be far better to help certain victims of Katrina then trying to bomb people in other countries. That is just my opinion thoug

♥Drugs♥- I myself am not a drug user but I don't judeg those that might. I think that if it's under control and not hurting anyone than it should be a personal matter .

♥Gay/Lesbian marriage♥- All for it. If two people love each othe enough to want to be together forver, no one should tell them otherwise. I am not saying marriage is only aboout love but for the most part it should be.

♥Todays popular music♥- ewww. It had absolutely no substance and hardly anyone has anything worth while to say. I can not stand people who sing a song just to sing and not having any meaning or feeling behind it.

♥Courtney Love♥- I know she is either really loved or hated but I seriously hate her. She is really a horrible role model and she doesn't strike me as a good mother either. She has little to no class and I don't think she should be considered to be a role model for any girl, much less the child she is supposed to be raising.

[[last part...]]

♥Tell us why you should be accepted here♥ I am outspoken and truthful And I would be active

♥Make us laugh♥ cucumber and a pickle are having a

conversation and the pickle says to the

cucumber, "You know my life really sucks.

Whenever I get big, fat and juicy they sprinkle

seasonings over me and stick me in a jar."

So the cucumber says, "Yeah, you think that's

bad ... whenever I get big, fat and juicy they

slice me up and they put me over salad."

So this penis is walking by and overhears their

conversation and says, "You think that your l

Life is tough? Whenever I get big, fat and

juicy, they put a plastic bag over my head,

stick me in a dark smelly room and make me

do push ups until I throw up!"

♥Promote us and give proof (show the link)♥ _whoredollies_

♥What do you think are your best and worst features♥
My best feature is my hair I hear and my worst is in my opinion my smile. duuno why .
[[show us how beautiful you are...]]

♥and now post at least 3 pictures, but no more than 6♥ only two for now..

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments