_heatstroke
brainstorm_

• Mood:

new.

basics:
name: sarah-elizabeth
sex: female

favourites; tell us why:
favourite food: jambalaya, i guess, because i'm a southern girl at heart ;)
favourite band: right now, i'm in love with maroon 5, which is trendy, i know, but i think they're really great and i like their songs. however, i listen to anything and am open to any kind of music.
favourite film: finding nemo, because it is the greatest animation of all time, and it appeals to all age groups - not just sticky-fingered munchkins

your opinion on; please elaborate and try and give alot of detail in your answer:
abortion: honestly, i go both ways on this one. for women who were raped or have no possible way for caring for the child, i believe it is alright. TO A POINT! only for the first eight to sixteen weeks should i think this rule apply. otherwise, i think it is a terrible, inhumane concept.
politics: i believe that in order to have an opinion on politics, that person must be educated. in order to vote, i believe that all people should be knowledgeable (and know how to spell, unlike myself) about who they are voting for and what that candidate stands for.
drugs: unacceptable. my dad had a perscription drug problem a couple years bag and it completely tore his life apart, and not to mention hurt a lot people on the way (i.e. my family, myself, his colleages, etc.). there are too many good things in this world for drugs to be a necessity.
teen pregnancies: kind of like with politics, i think that people should be especially knowledgeable about this subject. if a teen girl WANTS to care for a child and has the ability to do so, then so be it. but otherwise, i think it is like drugs - unnecessary.
religion: religion, to me, has always been about personal opinion. anyone can believe anything and still be a good "insert-religion-here". for example, i consider myself to be a good episcopalian because, even though i don't go to church very often, i believe i have a strong realtionship with god.
labels: labels, i believe, are completely stupid, but something that will always be around anyway.
child obesity: child obesity? hm...i blame this one on both the parents of the child and society. society makes it so easy for children today to face the dangers of obesity, and yet parents don't do much to steer children away from it.

other:
where did you promote us to?: here
is there anything you'd like to discuss at this community?: religion
why do you want to be a part of this community?: i've yet to stumble across a community such as this one - and i think it's absolutely awesome that teens are getting out there and discussing important issues such as mentioned here.
please post at least one picture of yourself:
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 6 comments