Svarte Madame (industrialfilth) wrote in brainstorm_,
Svarte Madame
industrialfilth
brainstorm_

basics:

name: Catlien

sex: Female

favourites; tell us why:

favourite food: Asian, mainly. Maybe because I'm Asian?

favourite band: Tori Amos (I know she's not a "band", but she is a musician). She's my favorite musician, because not only does she make good music, she makes living music. Each of her songs have life, and meaning, rather than thrown together lyrics, which I appreciate. She's an inspirational person.

favourite film: Oh, I can't decide, I love so many different types. Psychological thrillers, because they make me think. Suspense, because they keep me on the edge of my seat. Action, because they're entertaining...I'll just say the original Star Wars trilogy, because I grew up loving it.

your opinion on; please elaborate and try and give alot of detail in your answer :

abortion: I am pro-life. I believe abortion is murder and feel that too many people use it as a form of birth control. The child may not have been born yet, but that's no reason for it to be okay to destroy any hope it ever being born at all. There is only two scenarios I can think of that abortion could be considered "okay" and that's 1. when the mother's life is in dangering if she gives birth and 2. if the circumstance is rape.

politics: I have no real opinion on this. You hear people going on about all politicians being liars but personally I don't like stereotypes and would not like to judge them as a whole.

drugs: The mess up your life and the lives of those around you. They're not going to get you anywhere in the long run and I don't understand how people can throw their lives away dedicating themselves to substances.

teen pregnancies: Are growing, unfortunately. It's not even that I feel teens should practice "safe sex", it's that they shouldn't be having sex at all. It's a big decision, and once you become pregnant your life is basically over. Abortion should not be allowed just because you decided you wanted to sleep with your boyfriend and "forgot" the condom.

religion: I'm agnostic. I have nothing against religion personally, just what it does to some people.

labels: I don't like stereotypes.

child obesity: As long as they are healthy, that's what matters.

other:

where did you promote us to?: uh, no where yet. I just got the invitation a few minutes ago.

is there anything you'd like to discuss at this community?: Nothing I can think of at the moment. Looking forward to see what others have to say.

why do you want to be a part of this community?: I enjoy sharing my opinions and hearing others.

please post at least one picture of yourself: click (it's old, I'm blonde now).
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments