black hearts (__aleatoric) wrote in brainstorm_,
black hearts
__aleatoric
brainstorm_

• Music:

NEW

basics:
name: Bea
location: wendell, North Carolina (right out side of Raleigh for those retarded Clay Aiken fans out there)
sex: female.

favourites; tell us why:
favourite food: hispanic. because my grandparents were missionaries in honduras, my mother was a missionary kid there, and i spent a year living down there... i'm used to it and it so wonderful. i also enjoy italian and chinese.
favourite band: i can't pick just one. guns n roses, aerosmith, bon jovi, styx, and the like of those classic rock bands because I was raised on them
favourite film: the neverending story. I am a huge eighties buff.

your opinion on; please elaborate and try and give alot of detail in your answer :
abortion: i'm against abortion. if you aborted a baby seventeen years ago, you may have killed neurosurgeon that could have helped my best friend when she was in her accident and coma in january. i'm totally against killing any living person. it is a proven fact that fetuses are living. my mother is an RN and i know all the medical terms and reasons why this is horrible. i dont beleive in partial birth, for rape, OR for retardation, either.
politics: i am a republican for many reasons, mostly because of abortion, drugs, and many other stands that the typical republican has, although i am AGAINST the death penalty which most republicans are FOR.
drugs: against. because my friend OD'd and died last year.
teen pregnancies: if it happens, like it's happened to a couple friends of mine, i think the baby should be kept or put up for adoption if the mother and father dont want it. it's everyone's choice to get pregnant and at which age.
religion: i'm Christian.
labels: i hate them. people at my school always come up to me trashing the "prep" (as they call them) group because they automatically think i'll agree by the way I dress.
child obesity: it's a really sad thing... but watching it on maury makes me laugh. I think it's the parents' fault.

other:
where did you promote us to?: my journal
is there anything you'd like to discuss at this community?: tons of things. policies on wars, teen suicide, migration policies, and just the simple everyday things of life that teens face.
why do you want to be a part of this community?: because i am a very opinionated person. i love sharing my ideas and learning about others'.
please post at least one picture of yourself:

i'm sorry, these pictures are old. my digital camera was stolen.

oh, and by the way, dont just say yes because i'm one of the first six. i'd feel i was cheating myself if i was only chosen to be in the community for that reason. be honest, plz.♥ bea
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments