Wendy (wendica) wrote in book_lovers_,
Wendy
wendica
book_lovers_

Oh Great Gatsby, where art thou???!!!

Remind me never to get rid of any book ever again. I hoard them and then once every three or four years I go through them and either make a library donation or sell them on Amazon. When I worked at the library I received a beautiful hardcopy of The Great Gatsby. I just searched my book boxes and can't find it anywhere. I can almost remember putting it in the donation bag when we first moved here and were clearing out space. I hate that! Grrrrrr. Never again! I will keep all my books! Oh it hurts. It truly, truly hurts. I love my books.

Looks like I'll be back at Borders tomorrow. I really wish there was a used book store near here.
Subscribe

• TGG

I have never read TGG. Is it really good? I considered reading it next year in my AP English Lit. class, but I decided not to since another one of…

• Time Traveller and Napoleon

Hello! I am math teacher and ,actually I am writing books that help me to share my teachings: math + art + Science and history It is a way to…

• Chronicles of Narnia

I bought the Chronicles of Narnia collection yesterday at Barnes and Noble. They had the entire series in one large book on sale for $15.00, so it…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments