2. Age? 15
3. Where ya from? West Paterson, NJ smallest town in the world
4. B/f or G/f? no =[

*Favorite*
5. Singer/Band? it's a tie between Action Action and Hellogoodbye
6. Movie? GOONIES oh man I <3 this movie I've seen it a billion times
7. Song? Dear Jamie - Hellogoodbye
8. Celebrity? Paris Hilton
9. Food? oh man peanutbutter i miss it so much (gave it up for lent)
10. Color? green, I mean come on green is an awesome color it's so vibrant and loud

*You*
11. What do you feel is your best quality? I think my best quality is keeping secrets. You can tell me anything and I won't tell another soul. I hate it sometimes tought because it just kind of sits inside you and you feel as if you have to tell someone. But you know you can't
12. What do you feel is your worst quality? My worst quality is I'm kinda mean. I can't help it thought. Being mean is kind of like my shell. It keeps people away, but the good thing is my friends are the someway so we work well together.
13. What's your hidden talent? Kung Fu =] I'm pretty mean at the double edge sword
14. What's your guiltiest pleasure? Watching makeover shows. I don't know why but I'm just so hooked to them. There's just something about them that when I turn on the TV and one is on I can't turn the TV off.
15. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? The fact that I use being mean as a shell. I wish I could just be friends with someone and like not insult them. I don't know why but it just always seems to happen. Things just come out of my mouth with out me realizing it. I know people say think before you talk but that just doesn't work for me.

*Some Other Stuff*
16. Why do you want to be part of this community? I want to be part of this community because I feel I'll bring a postive influnce here. And I like to rate things. I also love beauty.
17. In your own words, define beautiful: Beautiful is not just skin deep. Someone can have a have a beautiful personality, a sunset can be beautiful, a paint, and a person. Beauty is appealing to not only the eye but the mind.

*Pictures*

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 2 comments