Autumns sweet we call it fall (brieissexy) wrote in beautiful__,
Autumns sweet we call it fall
brieissexy
beautiful__

*Basics*
1. Name? Brienne Renee Pierce
2. Age? 15
3. Where ya from? Moorestown <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />New Jersey
4. B/f or G/f? Boyfriend.. Brett

*Favorite*
5. Singer/Band? Thursday and the Sex pistols
6. Movie? Dead Poet Society, love actually, harry potter movies, Shaw shank redemption
7. Song? Wonder wall, Jet Black New year, Guns of Brixton
8. Celebrity? Hugh Grant and Olsen Twins
9. Food? Sushi and French Fries
10. Color? GREEN

*You*
11. What do you feel is your best quality? The fact that im really just like WHOA LETS HAVE FUN, and can tell jokes and im not afraid to be  myself
12. What do you feel is your worst quality? Im really self conscious
13. What's your hidden talent? Poetry
14. What's your guiltiest pleasure? Eminem and air guitar... on Friday nights
15. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Nothing, I have my good qualities and my bad qualities but that’s just me..

*Some Other Stuff*
16. Why do you want to be part of this community? I think it would be awesome to be apart of this community, to jsut look at people and meet people. people always pass judgements its nots always right, but its jsut what happens, its inevitable. I wouldnt be harsh in judging beacuse its not really up to just me to say if someone is AMAINZG looking or not, and even if it was they necessarily dont need to hear all that.  I love people watching.. haha that makes me sound like.. A STALKER!!.. mm love myself... im irrelevant.. bff

17. In your own words, define beautiful: Beautiful is what the people want, yeah its an ugly definition but could you think of a more truer one, you are just a pawn and the people are the king to whom is beautiful and whom isn’t. If they don’t think you’re beautiful your going to question yourself, maybe some people wont but the majority will spend time trying to change themselves. Beautiful is what you created and its what the people want. Beautiful jsut is

*Pictures*

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments