vintagehoney48
beach_lovers_

->Basics<-

Name: moriah
Birthday: July 8th
Sexuality: straight
Status(pic if taken): single

->Favorites<-

Bands: i like alot of bands um i like click 5 ; fountains of wayne ; Relient K ; Hawthrone heights ; blink 182
Singers: Beyonce ; Christina Aguilera ; Hilary Duff ;
Movies: The Notebook;Thirteen; 10 Things I Hate About You ;Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants; Napoleon Dynamite ; Wimbledon ;
Beache(s): Bay Beach ( you prolly haven`t heard of it )
Books: Speak ; the truth trap
Actres/Actor: Mischa Barton
Person: my friends ; my family ; everyone in my life

->This or That..Reasoning please<-

Summer or Winter: i like both ; i love the summer because thats when my birthday is & cuz i love to go to the beach & just relax ; but i love the winter for the snow i just think its really pretty in the winter
Roxy or Billabong: i like both but i kinda like Roxy a little more
Surfing or Snowboarding: I've always wanted to learn how to surf & i love the ocean so i would have to say surfing
Skateboarding or Skimboarding: I haven`t ever done either ; prolly skimboarding
Coke or Pepsi: pepsi ( diet )
Chocolate or Vanilla: vanilla
Black or White: black b/c it makes a statement
The truth that brings a tear or a lie that brings a smile: truth - everyone deserves to know the truth ; when someone lies to you ; you really aren't happy you just think you are ; someone will still get hurt in the long run because of a lie

->Opinions<-

Love: very very cunfusing ; its always amazing at first ; its beautiful when people are really in love ;
Gay Marriage: god put us all on this earth to love one another ; & we can`t pick who we love ; its up to our hearts ; so its not right to punish someone for being in love
Abortion: i think it can go either way ; if a girl gets raped & she isn`t ready to take care of a child then i think she should get an abortion ; but i really think that everyone does deserve to live ; i don`t think its right for a man to say abortion is wrong because he never will have to go through pregnancy & etc ; its a women's body & its up to her to do what she wants
Smoking/Drugs/Drinking: i think people do this for attention ; mostly in high school but sometimes it continues more throughout life ; its really sad to watch people who have problems with drugs or drinking
Self infliction: i think its really sad ; but when someone gets to this point ; they do stuff that seems right ; these people are emotionally destroyed ; i think they need someone to be there for them ; because no one is there for them they feel bad for them selves & this is there way to release their pain & anger

->Random<-

Who is your idol and why: My grandmother ; she was the oldest of 8 ; ever since she was little she had to take care of everything ; she is very independant and she is always helping others ; shes basically been a 2nd mom for me & my brothers
Who is your favorite celeb(pic if possible): Kelly Clarkson ; i recently read an article about her ; & she seems alot like me ; she had to go through alot b/c of her parents divorce & problems with her & her dad & so did i
How did you find about this community?:
If by a person who?:
Promote in 2 friends journals and 1 community:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/sexysenorita128/
http://www.livejournal.com/users/stuckingfoned/
http://www.livejournal.com/community/scatterednotes/

Post 3 face shots and atleast 1 body shot:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Any last words?: this looks like a really cool community so i hope i get in

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 10 comments