Reba
cheesewizz
are_you_hott_

Am I HOT?

BORING STUFF
1.)Name: Reba
2.)Age: 15
3.)Location: Buffalo NY
4.)How would you describe yourself? Optimistic, open minded, laughs-easily.
5.)Sexual Preference: Men, please.

YOUR OPINION ON
6.)Abortion: PRO CHOICE. Sometimes it’s necessary. ANYTHING could’ve happened to the mother or the baby for the woman to make that decision and we shouldn’t judge her for it. But I am against it when it becomes a form of birth control.

7.)War: Inevitable. Unfortunate, but inevitable. No matter what we do there will always be controversy in this world because there are so many people and we’ll never agree, and that’s really too bad.

8.)Gay Marriages: Okay, I’m not religious BUT I do know that there are religious gays and sometimes they agree that holy matrimony is between a man and a woman. HOWEVER, the government has NO right to ban it because in this country especially we pride ourselves separation of church and state. Not everyone follows the bible and we can’t be forcing it on other people. So, in short, I support it.

9.)Sex before marriage: If you think you are ready to handle it. Not only is there the risk of pregnancy and STDs, but the emotional aspect of it all can get to people a lot too. Also, considering that a married life has a lot to do with sex, it’s good to know if you are compatible in bed.

FAVORITES

10.)Movies: Pulp Fiction, Rocky Horror Picture Show, SAW, Harold and Kumar go to White Castle.
11.)Bands: Ani Difranco, Bob Marley, Jack Johnson, Dave Matthews/DMB, Gwen Stefani/No Doubt, Marilyn Manson, The Killers.
12.)Clothes store: AMVETS!! [thrift store]
13.)Place in the world: Anywhere sunny and full of friends.
15.)Person in the world (and a picture if you have one): Specifically, Randy. Generally I love ALL my friends, they are amazing.
This is Randy, taken last week.

THIS OR THAT:
16.)Pepsi or coke: Pepsi Vanilla & Diet Coke with Lime.
17.)Urban Outfitters or Abercrombie and Fitch: URBAN!
18.)Republican or Democrat: Green party ;)
19.)Cat or Dog: Snake.
20.)Love or Lust: Both.
21.)Brain or bust: Brain?
22.)The OC or One tree hill: Blegh, neither. But if I had to choose, the OC because my friend Lacey has parties for it every Thursday, lol.
23.)Johnny Depp or Collin Farrell? Johnny Depp.
24.)Make us laugh:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
These are my friends Briana and Briana, they did this and sent it to me. I laughed...

RANDOM SHIT
25.)What do you want to be when you grow up? Inspirational, Famous, Secure, Happy. Professionally an artist, actress, or a designer.
26.)Hobbies: ART! Oh I do love art. And chillin’ with friends.
27.)What would you do if you found out you were going to within a month? Going as in dieing? Well, party hard. Sex Drugs and Rock and Roll.
28.)Kiss our ass:
Show that you have promoted our community to 2 livejournals or one community:
http://www.livejournal.com/community/___ooh_la_la/95346.html#cutid1

Now show us at least four CLEAR pictures of yourself:

Left

The pictures where i'm wearing the Jacket were taken for a scavenger hunt for ___intuition, thats why they are sorta... goofy, but the most recent.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 10 comments