are_you_hott_

BORING STUFF
1.)Name:Mandee
2.)Age: 15
3.)Location: Troy NY
4.)How would you describe yourself? Fun, energetic, sweet, different
5.)Sexual Preference: Bi

YOUR OPINION ON
6.)Abortion:I think it should be the womans choice, its something I would never do but if a woman isnt ready to have a child, she shouldnt have it.
7.)War: I think its wrong. A lot of wars are fought to improve a country's way of living, but I dont see how sending peoples family to fight in the war and putting their lives at stake could make life any better for anyone.
8.)Gay Marriages: A person cannot control who they fall in love with, they dont see someone and go "Im gunna fall in love with them today" it doesnt work that way. it should be the persons choice not the governments.
9.)Sex before marriage: It shouldnt be sex before marriage, it should be sex before love. You shouldnt have sex until you are sure you love someone, but you dont have to wait until you are married. a lot of people dont get married until they're in their 30s.. thats a long time for people to wait.

FAVORITES
10.)Movies: The Girl Next Door, Rose Red, and Cellular
11.)Bands: Dashboard Confessional, So Co, Bright Eyes, My Chemical Romance..The list could go on forever
12.)Clothes store: I dont have specific places I like to shop.. If I see something I like Ill go in.
13.)Place in the world:My room. I love to be alone in my room with really loud music and my guitar to play along with.
15.)Person in the world (and a picture if you have one): Matt, my best friendImage hosted by Photobucket.com

THIS OR THAT:
16.)Pepsi or coke: pepsi
17.)Urban Outfitters or Abercrombie and Fitch: urban outfitters
18.)Republican or Democrat: uuhhm..Im not into politics. so I dont really know.
19.)Cat or Dog:dog
20.)Love or Lust:love
21.)Brain or bust:brain
22.)The OC or One tree hill: the OC
23.)Johnny Depp or Colin Farrell?Owch..hard one... Johnny Depp!?..eek
24.)Make us laugh:Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RANDOM SHIT
25.)What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to dance. dancing is my life:)
26.)Hobbies:Singing, Dancing, Playing guitar, writing music, writing songs and poems, livejournal, anything to do with computers.
27.)What would you do if you found out you were going to die within a month? I would live every day as if it were the same. If I was worried about dying, I wouldnt be able to have fun and enjoy my last moments. I would spend every day with the people I love just as I do now.
28.)Kiss our ass:xsullengirlx666 is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. and oohlalamuah has the most beautiful, big eyes..You guys are amazing:)

Show that you have promoted our community to 2 livejournals or one community:http://www.livejournal.com/community/_stars_of_lj_/
Now show us at least four CLEAR pictures of yourself:Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 17 comments