DISCLAIMER: We are, in no way, connected, related or anything else to JKR, Warner Bros. Schoolastic, and any other people that can sue us. We are not making ANY money off of this communittee.
ABOUT: Here at Hogwarts Houses you are able to get sorted, earn house points, post fanfiction, icons, theories, and what not, as long as they are related to the Harry Potter series created by JKRowling. After joining you MUST submit an application to be sorted. If this is not done within 24 hours, you will be terminated from this communittee. We are happy to have anyone and everyone who loves the Harry Potter series to join us. You are all welcomed. If you have any questions, comments, ect, you may contact me at email@example.com. Or you can comment to me at my own LJ. (xxdestructive)
WAYS TO EARN HOUSE POINTS: You can earn your house points by submitting the following:
- fanfiction - Harry Potter Icons - Harry Potter drawings - challenges
and anything i feel needs to be appointed or praised with points. these listed here are not the only ways to earn points.
CHALLENGES: There will be a challenge starting at the beginning of every month. They will end at the end of every month.
CHALLENGE OF THE MONTH: Post a Fanfiction you've written. Pairing: Ginny/? Rating: any Length: atleast 1000 words. Points: 50 to everyone who posts one.
- Rule number one: READ THE FREAKIN' RULES!!
- Flaming will absolutely NOT be tolerated. If caught flaming, you will be removed IMMEDIATELY. I do not have the time to waste with rule breakers and/or rude, insignificant people.
- Please try to keep posted in at this community. I do not want to have dead baggage hanging around. In other words, if you do not plan on keeping up with this communittee, please do not join.
- ONLY Harry Potter relations can be posted here. I'm sure no one wants to hear about how bad your day was, How much worked sucked, You and your boyfriend/girlfriend broke up, ect.
- this communittee is NOT an RPG. so there will be no role playing here. im sure there are many other communittees out there for that kind of stuff. The consequences of breaking this rule will be immediate removal.
- After requesting to join this community, and being accepted, you must post an application of being sorted within 24 hours of being accepted. thank you.
RULES FOR APPLICATION:
Complete every question clearly. Make long, extended answers, (at least 3-5 sentences please) as to make it easy to figure out where you should be. Please be honest with each and every answer. We wouldnt want a Slytherin in Gryffindor, now would we? Please make a few spaces in between the question and answer, so it is easier to read. Please check the Memories for an example of how an accetable application should look like. AND ALSO! I don't know how much I can stress this, but PLEASE PUT YOUR APPLICATION UNDER AN LJ-CUT! If you do not know how to do so, this is how:
< lj-cut > blahblahblahblah < / lj-cut > (minus the s p a c e s )
- Application for Sorting: NAME: AGE: SEX: Favourite subject at Hogwarts? Why? If you were accepted to Hogwarts, what House do you think you would be put in? Why? Who is your favourite Hogwarts Teacher? Why? Who do YOU want to survive? Harry Potter, or Lord Voldemort? Why? Where would you sneek off to in the middle of the night? Why? What would you do on days you didnt have any homework or classes? Why? If you were to see a boggart, what shape, form, thing, would it take place of? Why? If you were standing infront of the Mirror of Erised, what do you think you would see? Why? Are you for, against, indesisive, of the Dark Arts? Why? If you were to cast an Unforgivable, which would it be, and why? Under what circumstance would it have to be? If you were an animagus, what animal would you be/want to be? If you could do a patronus, what form would it take? How did you hear of Hogwarts Houses?
Prefects Available Positions: Slytherin: lyenuv Gryffindor Ravenclaw: nutcrazical Hufflepuff
may i add that Prefects and Head Boy/Girl will not beable to sort applicants into houses. You may, though, add your POV in which house you think they should be in. Only Head of Houses and the Head Mistress may sort them. though the Prefects and Head Boy/Girl are mods of this communittee. Thank You.
If you are interested, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at my LJ (xxdestructive)