?

No account? Create an account

30 August 2005 @ 07:12 pm
*waves*  
I may be a Ravenclaw, but I still think school sucks. Honestly. I just barely have time to post this, then off I go to see a telenovela =\

Rabid D/G-er: Instance #5 - Love, Of Course
based on the "Dobby's Reward" chapter, CoS

Ginny Weasley lay in a bed in the hospital wing, feeling blue. Whose idea was it to make her stay there? She wasn't even ill!

And the hospital wing did nothing to cheer her up...

She was thinking about this when she saw a blond-haired, grey-eyed, pointed-faced, and pale-skinned boy enter the place. He looked a bit confused.

"Oh. Hey! Who are you?" Ginny asked eagerly.

"Draco Malfoy," the boy said, coming up to her bed. "Don't you remember me?"

"Of course I do. You're the boy who insulted Harry at Diagon Alley," Ginny said cheerfully. "And insulted me on Valentine's Day, and keeps insulting my family all the time. Hey!" she exclaimed suddenly, grinning madly. "I know! You love me, don't you?"

"What? What makes you say that?" Draco asked, evidently surprised.

"Well, Mum and Dad fight all the time, and they love each other," said Ginny happily. "They've been married for lots of years. So, you must love me."

"Well, I don't," Draco said flatly. The girl was clearly barking mad.

"Yes, you do."

"Do not."

"Do too."

"No, I don't." He wasn't going to say "Do not" - he was above such childish games. He thought he was, anyway.

"Okay. I know." Ginny's eyes filled with tears. "Nobody would love me."

Draco slumped defeatedly.

"Alright. You got me. I- you were right."

"Really? You love me?" Draco nodded. Ginny's complexion lighted up instantly. "Oh - yay!"

She hugged him.

He kind of liked it.

"Will you read me a story? That one, over there." Ginny pointed to a book over the nighttable.

"What, don't you read?"

"Yes, I do. But you'll read it to me, won't you? Won't you?!" Ginny shouted.

Draco flinched. The Weasley girl was scary.

"Fine! I'll do it..."

"Call me 'sweet', dear." Ginny sat back on the bed, smiling in a satisfied way. Draco gaped at her. It was really unfair; he had just come in here for the innocent intent of giving all the paralized Mudbloods (who obviously had just been cured - how could he had forgotten?) a kick...

...And now he was stuck with a girlfriend!