?

No account? Create an account

25 August 2005 @ 12:31 am

does anyone want this community before i delete it?

i feel as if people were just getting all hyped about HBP.
but thats cool..whatever.. im just tired of running an unactive comm.
so if anyone wants it.. via email and tell me. otherwise, its gone.

sorry..

I am feeling: relaxedrelaxed

Moredena: loveladyringo on August 25th, 2005 02:02 pm (UTC)
If you would like to close it, then that is fine. It is difficult to post daily in anything, let alone on one topic. Asking people to post daily on a community is, in a lot of ways, just asking for it to fail. People have lives outside of lj communities. Especially with schools picking back up, our lives become more full, and for those of us with already full lives, we try to find the time.

But, it was fun while it lasted. :)

And yes, people probably were all hyped up from HBP. I wanted to finish rereading the book before I started making posts about it.

If you close it, I'd be sad to see it go. But it is your decision ultimately.
(Anonymous) on August 26th, 2005 04:04 am (UTC)
the rules were changed a while ago saying that it would be appriciated if you could keep posted in as much as you can. but there was no rush in doing so..
B follows Cxxdestructive on August 26th, 2005 04:07 am (UTC)
the rules were changed a while ago saying that it would be appriciated if you could keep posted in as much as you can. but there was no rush in doing so..
Bokkaku: LegoPotterGroupbokkaku on August 26th, 2005 02:31 am (UTC)
I haven't had much of a chance to post on this community with my computer down, but I was hoping it would stay around. Perhaps it would spur more interest if we renamed the community and redid the rules a bit? I agree ... asking us to post every day does create a bit of frustration and difficulty. This can be an excellent community - a few changes may need to be made, perhaps.

Just my two cents
B follows Cxxdestructive on August 26th, 2005 04:07 am (UTC)
well, my problem wasnt the "keep posted in" thing, it was the lack of activity. i guess im just impatient. and plus, i felt that people were just in a HPB craze.. but yeah, i dont quite have the time, patience, or energy to keep this comm. going. but its up for the taking if you want it to keep going, and if you see potential in it.
(Anonymous) on August 26th, 2005 06:40 pm (UTC)
I say give it time, it is kind of a new community. Maybe it will be more active once school has started. I know for me I haven't been on because of excessive work and camping.
~»*ƒµ¥ükø*«~noeru20 on August 27th, 2005 02:56 pm (UTC)
Sorry, that was me, I wasn't signed in *blush*
Some kind of Sexy Turkey: harry potter miwlyenuv on August 27th, 2005 01:26 am (UTC)
*sigh* I haven't been online in a week, period, had to move back in with my mom, so I wont be able t go online NEAR as much as I used to, as she has no computer ;_;
Ives // Your Anti-Drug.ohthatisbadnews on August 28th, 2005 09:07 pm (UTC)
Your choice. I have my own community to try to keep up with, and it isn't doing that great. If it closes I will miss everyone and all the fun, but if it isn't working, it isn't working.
NUTcra∙zi∙cal: the other iconnutcrazical on August 30th, 2005 11:05 pm (UTC)
I personally don't think you should close it; however, I think some restructuring is in order. For example, no Heads of House or anything, at least not while the community is still growing. Just you in charge, like in amor_quies.

I haven't posted here much because, well - I have the potterpuff_fans community in my Friends List, and its post flood the friends page. Thus, when I go and do my daily check of my Friends page, I only see that community, and forget about the rest. When I do see this one, I always make a mental note to post something, but I always forget because I'm such a procastinator *scowl*

But I will post something today! *nods*