?

No account? Create an account

14 February 2009 @ 09:33 pm
{Request} fanfic  
Hello everyone!!, i was wondering if someone can help me. Is just that this history has been in my mind for too many days, and I don’t have time to write it (and I totally suck doing it)... so I want to ask for an Akame and Ryoda fic.

This is the plot n_n:
Kame and Ryo are boyfriends, Ueda is bestfriend of Kame, and he falls in love whit Akanishi, but because he can't speak with him, he asks Kame to help him. Everything goes well until Kame finds himself in love with Jin.  But he is with Ryo, and Ueda is there too.

Pleaseee if someone can do it I´ll be gratefull all  my life!!

Love you n_n from Kaokikame <3

Happy day btw <33

Current Music: DBSK-Mirotic

*.:゚。・suzuki 【鈴木桐谷】kiritani・゚。:.*: AKAMEsuzuki_kiritani on February 15th, 2009 05:05 am (UTC)
thats a really nice fic idea♥
i would love that to be made too!
kaokikamekaokikame on February 15th, 2009 05:18 am (UTC)
thank you!! >w< I hope some one made this fic, because is making me crazy x3
*.:゚。・suzuki 【鈴木桐谷】kiritani・゚。:.*suzuki_kiritani on February 16th, 2009 03:36 am (UTC)
oh yea, i would totally love to read it!
can't wait, I SECOND BEG PEOPLE!!! :O!
>_
muchie05 a.k.a Lizmuchie05 on February 15th, 2009 03:15 pm (UTC)
**MOD - {Request}
Hello there,

Please edit your subject post as {Request}

Thanks,
.muchie
Through the eyes of a maiden: tatchan againbrown_cinnamon on February 16th, 2009 04:44 pm (UTC)
Well, I'd like doing that.
Or rather, I was talking with my friend earlier, and we're thinking about doing a collaboration. Is that ok with you? :)
kaokikamekaokikame on February 16th, 2009 05:20 pm (UTC)
Yeaaaaaah!! >w
kaokikamekaokikame on February 16th, 2009 05:21 pm (UTC)
Stupid LJ >_> I was saying: Yeaaaaaaaaaaah >w< PLEASE!!! Sankyou/Thank you so muuuuuch!! *------* "Hive the chocolates"

>w