suxxxann (suxxxann) wrote in ai_no_kusabi_,
suxxxann
suxxxann
ai_no_kusabi_

• Mood:

2 Requests/questions for the moderators/administrators/LJ experts

I have noticed that in every post, the "title" of the post is hidden because it's written white on white on the white banner over the black box (the one that carries the date/time). If you put the mouse over the white ribbon it becomes a hand and there is the link. Was it made on purpose?

Is it possible to turn white font into colored font, so the title is readable?

Second request is: a lot of other livejournal pages (including our personal ones) have the right or left part of the page with the "tags" section where you can click the "sub-subjects" and see all posts about that subject. Since I had to scroll ALL posts and ALL pages of this community to find something I was looking for (and it took me a good 3 hours), I thought it could be useful to tag entries in case someone wants to find at a glance the things she is interested in (polls, fictions, questions, images or icons uploaded), You realize that when posts pass on the second page, nobody touches them anymore which is a shame because it's like they are deleted and the same questions are posted over and over (where to download the ovas, Kira's related stuff etc).

If you "activate" the function of tags I promise to review ALL previous entries and tag them accordingly as best as i can.

Next poll will be about Katze and it will be multiple choice.

I have already thought about another one
Tags: admin posts/faq
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

• 8 comments