?

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Hi everyone! :-)

So I've been searching for the original AnK light novels by Reiko Yoshihara online, but I only managed to get my hands on affordable copies of volumes 2 and 3 on Amazon. I just can't seem to find any affordable copies of any of the other volumes anywhere online, be they new or used. I did find them on a couple of sites f.e. on Alibris but it said they were unavailable or out of stock so...

Can anyone give me some advice as to where I can find volumes 1, 4, 5, 6, 7 and/or 8 in an online bookstore for an affordable price? I'm willing to go up to around €30 = $35. Thanks for the intel! :-D

grtz: Wraith Fan -xXx-

Tags:

Comments

( 4 comments — Leave a comment )
nbsiren
Sep. 11th, 2018 09:12 pm (UTC)
akadot.com
animecastle.com
just have to keep checking to see if they have them in stock
utauda14
Sep. 11th, 2018 09:59 pm (UTC)
Unfortunately, affordable prices for the novels are hard to come by since DMP discontinued production on the novels. You can find download links for the novels on the Master List I did, provided by fans who scanned the English novels, if you want digital copies.
yesterdaz
Oct. 11th, 2018 08:56 am (UTC)
Ai no Kusabi Books
I found a link for several Ai no Kusabi books on Ebay if anyone is looking to start or complete their collection (volumes 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, & 7). I talked to the seller, and she's also willing to sell the books individually. The link is below.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/292709224109?ViewItem=&item=292709224109
wraith_fan
Oct. 28th, 2018 08:26 pm (UTC)
OK, thanks for the info!:) I've found them for very affordable prices on the Juné Manga website, however they're also still unavailable there at the moment... I suppose I'll just have to be patient!
( 4 comments — Leave a comment )