?

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Due to the word limit on LJ, the Master List is split into three parts. This is Part 3 of the Master List. Part 1 can be found here and Part 2 can be found here.

External Links:

These are links to websites that pertains to the Ai no Kusabi series. Aside from the official anime website and Wikipedia, the rest are fansites/fanblogs, hosting numerous content, such as official illustrations, fan translations for the novels, and information regarding the series, some of which that has already been featured on the Master List.

Comments

( 6 comments — Leave a comment )
passiflora182
Sep. 1st, 2018 12:01 am (UTC)
Thank you sooooo much for sharing ♥
utauda14
Sep. 1st, 2018 12:38 am (UTC)
Aw, you're welcome. :) It's my pleasure to help contribute to the fandom.
cmsgackt
Sep. 8th, 2018 09:48 am (UTC)
May I ask to be added to the masterlist?
I am doing a translation of the novels into German

https://tanagura-city.jimdo.com/
utauda14
Sep. 8th, 2018 08:56 pm (UTC)
A German translation for the novels! How wonderful! :D Thank you very much for alerting me of this.

Request granted. :) I've added links to your website on Part I and Part III of the Master List. Again, thank you very much. I'm sure German fans will be very happy.
cmsgackt
Sep. 8th, 2018 09:01 pm (UTC)
I hope so too. I am still doing this on my own and I am afraid not many know about it since it isn't that much published over here. Thanks for the adding. :)
utauda14
Sep. 8th, 2018 09:05 pm (UTC)
If you're looking to recruit people, maybe try asking around on the Discord channel? Nothing's guaranteed, but who knows? Couldn't hurt to ask, anyway.

Translating the novels is a big project, so I wish you luck! :D
( 6 comments — Leave a comment )