Note: Several tracks contain character monologues, but none of them have been translated yet.
- Ai no Kusabi Original Soundtrack (間の楔 オリジナル・サウンド・トラック) - Released on October 10, 1992, it contains 16 tracks. Download available here.
- Ai no Kusabi ~ Sense of Crisis (間の楔 SENSE OF CRISIS) - Released on December 10, 1993, it contains 15 tracks. Download available here.
- Ai no Kusabi ~ Ambivalence</i> (間の楔 AMBIVALENCE) - Released on March 25, 1994, it contains 11 tracks. Download available here.
- Ai no Kusabi ~ Sympathy</i> (間の楔 SYMPATHY) - Released July 10, 1994, it contains 15 tracks. Download available here.
- Ai no Kusabi ~ Sound Selections -Oracion- (間の楔 Sound Selection of "AI NO KUSABI" 祈り-ORACION-) - Released on January 25, 1995, it contains two CDs. The first CD has 11 tracks and the second CD has 7 tracks. Download available here.
- Ai no Kusabi Limited Edition Box - Released on August 25, 1996, it is a compilation box set of the four original soundtracks and the Sound Selections. The box set includes Riki's pet ring as a bonus.
- Ai no Kusabi Music Best ~ Iason (間の楔 MUSIC BEST イアソン) - Released on March 1, 2001, it has 20 tracks.
An alternate download source for all of the OSTs can be found here.
1.) "Midnight Illusion"
“Midnight Illusion (ミッドナイト・イリュージョン)” was originally published in the magazine June from January 1992 to April 1993, and was then released in 1996 as a separate book. It centers around Riki’s childhood in Guardian.
Kaikold uploaded Japanese scans for the story, which are available here. "Midnight Illusion" has not been translated by anyone on the Internet.
2.) “Illusion Night”
Published in March 2010 to mark the completion of the paperback series, “Illusion Night (幻惑の夜)” is about a conflicted Riki contemplating his feelings towards Iason after his move to Apatia.
Kaikold uploaded Japanese scans for the story, which are available here “Illusion Night” has been translated into English by lyrebird and in Russian by Камка.
3.) “Cal’s Sigh”
Published in July 1, 2010, "Cal's Sigh (キ ャ ル の た め め)" is a collection of bonus short stories that was included in the limited edition of Volume 6 (Tokuma Shoten edition). It includes three chapters: “Cal's Sigh”, “Circulation (廻流)”, and “Cage of Foolish Love (愚戀の檻)”.
Kaikold uploaded Japanese scans for the story, which are available here. A Chinese translation was done by MomentoSpace and can be downloaded here. There is no available English translation available for "Cal's Sigh".
“Musk (ム ス)” is a short story published in Chara magazine Vol. 25 on November 22, 2011. It centers around Riki’s life after his return to Eos.
The original Japanese scans of "Musk" was uploaded by joyfulljunebugg on Free Manga LJ Community and can be downloaded here. The first four pages were translated by rainbowfam and subaru_san in English, but thanks to Tsubame (ツバメ) from the Ai no Kusabi Discord server, it has been fully translated into English by Tsubame (ツバメ) from the Ai no Kusabi Discord server. Colorful-Jack (Amoi's Library) also did an English translation of "Musk", which can be read/downloaded here. "Musk" is fully translated in Russian by Kaikold.
“Wound” (傷) is a bonus story published March 28, 2012, alongside the reissue of Ai no Kusabi Drama CD 〜RESONANCE〜. In the short story, the members of Bison celebrating a victory over a rival gang, but Riki remains haunted by his first fateful encounter with Iason.
Japanese scans for the story are not available for download anywhere on the Internet. “Wound” is translated into English by lyrebird, and in Russian by Sliver Moonlight.
“File-0 (フ ァ イ ル –ZERO)” is a short story that was released in the limited edition of the 2012 remake OVAs on August 31, 2012. It is comprised of four short chapters that customers were able to receive by buying the limited edition of the remake OVAs and then exchanging the coupons for the four chapters. The four chapters are: “Notification (通達)”, “Insolence (華飾)”, “Impulse (衝動)”, and “Night of Disgrace (辱夜)”.
Japanese scans for the story are available for download here, uploaded by Kaikold. "File-0" is fully translated into English: “Notification” and "Insolence" have been translated by Tsubame (ツバメ) from the Ai no Kusabi Discord server, while "Impulse" and "Night of Disgrace" have been translated by rainbowfam in English. "File-0" is fully translated in Russian by Kaikold.