?

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Hi I'm new :D

Hi everyone :D

I'm new here and I wanted to join this community. Do I have to ask permission or something? Or can I just post stuff on here straight away?

I've got a fic I wanted to post, it's got 2 chapters so far. Do I need to send my fic to somebody in advance or can I just post it here? Is it sufficient to include a summary and a rating in the post and then put the actual chapter under a cut, or are there other requirements as well?

Thnx for the info!:)

Grtz: Wraith Fan -xXx-

Tags:

Comments

( 5 comments — Leave a comment )
a_grumble_cake
Dec. 15th, 2015 12:28 pm (UTC)
I'm not the mod but I know you don't have to ask permission. Just be sure to tag the posts correctly!
wraith_fan
Dec. 17th, 2015 10:58 pm (UTC)
OK thnx!:D I'll just post my fic on here straight away then :)

But what kinda tags am I supposed to use? Is that stuff like the pairing, the genre, themes and motifs, what kind of fic it is? I used the following for my first chapter: ai no kusabi, slash, Iason Mink/Riki, romance, scifi, drama, angst, contra-utopian, dystopian, violence, non-con, slavery.

Is this what you mean or?

Also I THINK I have added the tags, yet I can't see them anywhere in my actual post... Is that normal?

Thnx for the info!:)

Edited at 2015-12-17 11:04 pm (UTC)
a_grumble_cake
Dec. 18th, 2015 12:26 am (UTC)
No problem, just take a look at the list of existing tags here:

http://community.livejournal.com/ai_no_kusabi_/tag/

and use the relevant ones from there. I'm guessing just "fanfics" in your case. I think the reason your tags don't appear is because only the tags from that list work?
wraith_fan
Dec. 17th, 2015 11:02 pm (UTC)
Or wait, I think I've figured out: I'm supposed to select one of the tags belonging to this community? Like whether it's a "fanfic" or it's about "questions" or something? Cause the site does not want to add my own tags to it for some reason...

Sorry for all the questions lol I haven't worked with this website in a long time and I've never used tags before ;)

Edited at 2015-12-17 11:03 pm (UTC)
princessoftor
Dec. 19th, 2015 08:41 pm (UTC)
Yes, you're supposed to use the tags from the com. For example, for mine I used 'fanfics'.
( 5 comments — Leave a comment )