?

No account? Create an account

January 24th, 2018

Project: Ai no Kusabi e-books

Hello, everyone! First of all, I want to say I'm not only new to this community but also to ANK. I watched the anime a couple of years ago and I loved it, but after that I didn't pay much attention to it... until now.

A couple of days ago I decided I'd read the novels, and not only did I find that the books can't be purchased anywhere any more, but also that only a couple of volumes were available for Kindle. And then there were all these weird links to partial fan translations... 6 volumes? 8 volumes?... What the hell was going on?... Until I finally found the clean official English translation of the 8 volumes... and they turned out to be scans. 

I kind of got upset at how much time it took me to sort things out and find the novels. And when I get upset, I can't stop thinking about what got me upset until I find a solution. So, eventually, I thought... What the heck? If no one else is creating the e-book version of these novels, then *I* will. 

And these are the results:

Folder containing the e-books (EPUB and MOBI):

• Volume 1, Stranger
  • Volume 2, Destiny
  • Volume 3, Nightmare
  • Volume 4, Suggestion
  • Volume 5, Darkness
  • Volume 6, Metamorphose
  • Volume 7
  • Volume 8

My plan is to create an e-reader version for all 8 volumes, and then finally put them all together in a single book (and then anyone that decides to read the novels in the future can get ALL books, in their OFFICIAL English version, in just ONE link, and read them on ANY device, yaaaay!).

Read more...Collapse )

Tags: