December 31st, 2017

Star-Crossed chapter 11: Falling Snow *CHRISTMAS SPECIAL* PART 1

Author’s notes:
And here’s a late Christmas present for all of you: the long-expected next chapter of this fanfic!!! :D I was planning on finishing this first seasonal chapter by Christmas but unfortunately my writer’s block had other plans... But better late than never I guess, so here it is, I hope you’ll all enjoy it! :) This is the first of two Christmas Special chapters that I had planned, so you can expect at least another merry chapter, hopefully still at some point during the holidays, to keep things more or less in the seasonal mood ;) It’s sort of a sequel to my Christmas fanfic from a couple of years back, Amoyan ChristMass, but you don’t need to have read that fic to understand most of what’s going on in this chapter.

Summary:
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL in which Mimea somewhat wistfully ponders the meaning of winter, Iason is merrily plotting yet another scheme and Riki has a very unexpected chance encounter with someone from his past.

Soundtracks:
Opening theme: The Birthday Massacre – Shiver (Tyurru’s nightcore cover) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpBic6JyhXQ
Ending theme: Jan Wayne – Christmas Time

Rating: M I guess, cause there are references to past sex and as usual there's some serious swearing in Riki's lines as well ;-)

Collapse )
  • Current Music
    The Birthday Massacre - Shiver (Tyurru's nightcore cover)
  • Tags

Star-Crossed chapter 11: Falling Snow *CHRISTMAS SPECIAL* PART 2

Author’s notes:
And here’s a late Christmas present for all of you: the long-expected next chapter of this fanfic!!! :D I was planning on finishing this first seasonal chapter by Christmas but unfortunately my writer’s block had other plans... But better late than never I guess, so here it is, I hope you’ll all enjoy it! :) This is the first of two Christmas Special chapters that I had planned, so you can expect at least another merry chapter, hopefully still at some point during the holidays, to keep things more or less in the seasonal mood ;) It’s sort of a sequel to my Christmas fanfic from a couple of years back, Amoyan ChristMass, but you don’t need to have read that fic to understand most of what’s going on in this chapter.

Summary:
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL in which Mimea somewhat wistfully ponders the meaning of winter, Iason is merrily plotting yet another scheme and Riki has a very unexpected chance encounter with someone from his past.

Soundtracks:
Opening theme: The Birthday Massacre – Shiver (Tyurru’s nightcore cover) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpBic6JyhXQ
Ending theme: Jan Wayne – Christmas Time

Rating: M I guess, cause there are references to past sex and as usual there's some serious swearing in Riki's lines as well ;-)

Collapse )
  • Current Music
    Jan Wayne - Christmas Time
  • Tags
Riki

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, everyone. :) Although this isn't very important to the franchise as a whole, Ms. Brittany Lauda posted a few tweets talking about Ai no Kusabi and what working on the English dub has taught her as a director. She sounds very happy with the way the English dub turned out, as she worked really hard on it due to a tight deadline. I thought I would share them with the community.

Collapse )

She also informed me in a PM that she might do a Q&A for Ai no Kusabi in the future once enough time has passed for fans to watch it. If anyone has any questions regarding the English dub recording or want to ask her questions on her thoughts on the series, please feel free to submit them in the comments. I'm planning to submit my own questions when and if she announces the Q&A for Ai no Kusabi. Once again, let me clarify that Ms. Lauda said she might do it, but there's no guarantee she will do it since she's a very busy person. I'll be keeping an eye out on her Twitter to see if she goes through with it. If she does, I'll compile any questions from the community members into an email, along with my own, and send them to her before she streams the session. :)