?

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Scanlated?

I have recently acquired some AnK doujins from my friend. She asked me to ask you guys if these have been scanlated or not because she badly wants to read them (and me as well). Perhaps some of you guys may know a website that hosts the scanlated versions of the following...

If there's none and there's someone willing to translate these, I can give copies of the doujins.
Thank you!

Comments

( 13 comments — Leave a comment )
a_ngua
May. 14th, 2015 06:34 pm (UTC)
None of these are scanlated because raws are pretty bad.
If you can make HQ scans I can look for a translator and scanlate it; can't promise anything though...
The rest of scanlated AnK DJ's you can find on aarinfantasy.
kurisleen
May. 21st, 2015 02:23 pm (UTC)
Thanks! the scans my friend gave me were really of bad quality so it can't be helped. Thanks ayway! :)
prettybadkitty
May. 15th, 2015 08:06 pm (UTC)
I have read Oracion in russian, I found also raws here: http://kadira.dreamwidth.org/502628.html
kurisleen
May. 21st, 2015 02:24 pm (UTC)
thank you!
prettybadkitty
May. 22nd, 2015 11:17 pm (UTC)
You're welcome, maybe I could translate this one from russian if you're really desperate) it is rather simple and not that long... (of course I can't know if there aren't any mistakes + neither russian nor english is my first language)

Edited at 2015-05-22 11:18 pm (UTC)
mean_green_ogre
May. 21st, 2015 12:41 am (UTC)
Oracion is so hot it can give you a solid nosebleed... ;)

Really love those DJs. They are artistically beautiful and they also give some really good additional insight into the story. The artist is treating the original with such respect and love, it's a pure joy to read these.
kurisleen
May. 21st, 2015 02:24 pm (UTC)
awww! i wish i can read it!!! huhu. Can you post a summary or something? hehe
a_ngua
May. 21st, 2015 05:11 pm (UTC)
Unfortunately, majority of people (international AnK fans) can't feel the joy since they can't read Japanese. If I understand correctly you do, so how about being a sport and translate it for us? If you do that I'll do my best to edit scans.
mean_green_ogre
May. 21st, 2015 07:22 pm (UTC)
Sorry, you guys, but I no longer have time for that. I did work for a couple of groups/people for a pretty long time and really enjoyed it, but it simply became too much. Because of my job I have projects with extremely tight deadlines, long hours and very little sleep. There just isn't time for much else and so I had to prioritize. Nowadays, I check my LJ feed once a week to see if there's anything interesting going on, but that's pretty much it. Also, I couldn't say yes to this when I said no to everyone else, that just wouldn't be fair. Thanks for your understanding.
kitsunebella
Sep. 25th, 2015 10:33 pm (UTC)
I believe Oracion and Black Market have been scanlated.....I know Oracion definitely has (I have it) but I'll have to double check on Black Market (I think I have this one as well)
I have the DJ book that Oracion came from, as well as a few others.
Note: if the raws are not in good quality, it's going to be tough to work a have decent translation off of them. I try to work from source material when I can. If I can't I have to make sure that the raws I get are nearly pristine, or nearly close to it....it makes it easier to ID kanji if the scans are good...it's hard as ass to ID those pesky buggers as it is! :)

Endless Rain, I'm not sure I have that one but I'd love to get my paws on that one.
Love to get my mitts on the AnK DJ World Volume 2 book. If any of you can locate that one for me, I'd love you forever!!! :D
a_ngua
Sep. 27th, 2015 05:38 pm (UTC)
Would you mind sharing "Oracion" and "Black Market" English version here then?
Raws I have are not good enough quality for scanlation but I'd still do it if I could find translator for it.
But if you say you have it, even better ^^
kitsunebella
Sep. 27th, 2015 07:31 pm (UTC)
Blah! :(
Good news/Bad News---

Good news: I have all three of the DJs the OP mentions as raws

Bad news: None of them have been translated into English..... :'(

I'm sorry.....
a_ngua
Oct. 2nd, 2015 11:37 am (UTC)
I suspected that much, I presume majority of members have raws and again nobody has HQ ones unfortunately :(
Also many people mention how they "red it" (so they know Japanese?) yet none of them offers to translate it properly so it can be scanlated.
I'm pestering my friends who are not interested in this fandom to translate AnK DJ's, but I would really appreciate if somebody from this fandom would step up and offered help.
Not gonna happen obviously.
( 13 comments — Leave a comment )