PuzzleSavant (ext_2415930) wrote in ai_no_kusabi_,
PuzzleSavant
ext_2415930
ai_no_kusabi_

• Mood:

What is going on?

Back in October I noticed a YouTube video advertising TR, along with another video advertising Kira’s return. The YouTube account was referring to her as ‘The Rising Phoenix.’ I think one video may still be available, but the account itself is gone. The website: kiratakenouchi.com is gone, as well. Everything is gone, and yet, it’s still being sold on Amazon? Something’s not right. Does anyone know what’s going on? Was there an issue with copyright? I noticed that she had some DA cosplayers in the video, as well. Did she have their permission to use their photos, and is that where the problem arose? I don’t understand why she would take it all down. The video was amazing, the music was astounding – did anyone else see it aside from me? I swear, if it were a trailer for a movie version of TR, I would have gone to see it opening night. As for the books that are currently being sold, I just honestly want to say that I don’t agree with it. I recall reading the fanfic back when it was free. I was excited to see an epic video advertising Kira’s return, as well; but I think she’s just trying to scam people again. I’m sorry, but this fanfic is still available on line for FREE. It’s a fanfic and she does not have the permission from the original author to be making money off of her work. I just can’t stand by and watch people pay over $20 for a fanfic. This is a downright scam, and it doesn’t feel right. Does anyone else feel this way? I feel kind of cheated and, overall, disappointed. The link below will show you where you can read TR and the other fics for FREE - as all fanfics should be. If the link doesn’t work, simply go on Tumblr, type in Taming Riki in the search bar, and you’ll find it there. That’s how I found it. It’s a legit pdf download from a drop box. Anyone who has a drop box can vouch and say that this is safe, as it is a professional system that even my college utilizes. Aside from my torn feelings, can anyone enlighten me to what’s going on? It’s like she popped out of the ground and then disappeared with the rising sun. http://rikibisonleader.tumblr.com/post/87634429057/taming-riki
Tags: fanfics, questions, taming riki/kira
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

• 15 comments