?

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

New stocks?

Greetings,

I found ANK on youtube (please do not ask me how) and totally fell in love with the whole packet. That was about 4 months ago. Because I wanted to read the story and not only watch the OVAs I tried to buy them. Unfortunately someone went crazy and rolled some dices to determine the price. I am just a student and have a very hard time buying these. So far I got Vol. 1-3 for a tolerable price, but Vol. 4 is killing me. I can not find a copy under 100$ (even ebay). I would humbly aks you, if you knew someplace where I can buy this part or if you knew about comming stocks so the prices have a chance to drop again?

Sorry for my language, but I am not a native speaker (and suck at writing).

Hopefully,
Viena

Comments

( 13 comments — Leave a comment )
mysweetfetish
Oct. 16th, 2014 01:41 am (UTC)
hello...I have all 8 of the series and some I bought on fishpond.com, bookdepository and also try you can check if manga.no.jikan on ebay still have stocks of them.

Edited at 2014-10-16 01:42 am (UTC)
kamerin_chan
Oct. 16th, 2014 02:23 am (UTC)
Geez. DMP did a reprint a while back for them too. I managed to get some books I was missing, but kind of wish I bought extras for cases like this. It's a great story and DMP's limited print runs are a joke. They may do a reprint and they may not. Depends on the demand. You can always try emailing them or asking them on twitter about reprints. Who knows, they may even have a copy laying around Akadot's warehouse.

Another suggestion is sometimes (tho rarely) I see people in garagesalejapan.livejournal.com listing them for msrp or a bit above. They go quickly, but they do show up sometimes.

That's the best I can come up with. If I see any in my travels I'll post something, but otherwise it's mostly luck until there's a reprint.
viena21
Oct. 16th, 2014 08:15 am (UTC)
Thank you for your help, but I already checked all the main pages. I am doing research for about two weeks, but mostly only Vol 2,6,7 are available. But I will try this seller on ebay :)

Edit: My problem is, I am from Germany and many shops do not ship to my country (or they charge 20$ plus up to 20 more $ import fee.. -.-)

Edited at 2014-10-16 08:17 am (UTC)
mean_green_ogre
Oct. 16th, 2014 08:35 am (UTC)
Ich habe gerade mal bei Bookdepository.com geschaut, da sind die entsprechenden Bände, die Du suchst aber auch vergriffen. Ich kann Dir die Bücher höchstens in digitaler Form schicken, also eingescannt, damit Du sie wenigstens lesen kannst. Schick mir einfach ne PN, wenn Du Intrerese hast, dann lade ich sie Dir als Päckchen hoch. ;) Ich habe alle acht Bände.

Und mach Dir mal keinen Kopp, Dein Englisch ist prima. ;) Hier ist die Mehrheit nicht Muttersprachler.
i_lj_bi
Oct. 21st, 2014 08:44 pm (UTC)
PM
Scheitere offenbar an den einfachsten Dingen; beim Versuch 'ne Nachricht zu versenden --> "This message cannot be sent to mean_green_ogre because the recipient has enabled the privacy options for their messages.
mean_green_ogre
Oct. 21st, 2014 08:54 pm (UTC)
Re: PM
Ach herje, ich glaube ich habe am WE irgendwann an den Privacy-Einstellungen herumgespielt, weil mich der LJ-Spam genervt hat, und hab aus Versehen was verstellt. Ich pieps Dich gleich mal an. :)
mean_green_ogre
Oct. 16th, 2014 03:29 pm (UTC)
... and if anyone wants the scanned copy of all eight books, PM me. ;)
viena21
Oct. 16th, 2014 11:16 pm (UTC)
Thank you very much, you are a savior ;)
Fandom, prepare yourself, here I come! <3
irissimpkins
Mar. 15th, 2015 01:44 am (UTC)
does that offers till stand?
Can't seem to PM you (privacy error message) - does the offer still stand?
mean_green_ogre
Mar. 15th, 2015 08:44 am (UTC)
Re: does that offers till stand?
There you go... ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fnvmf8fluwhc6dg/AI+NO+KUSABI+NOVELS+1+-+8.zip

Be patient. It's 284 MB (zipped file).
irissimpkins
Mar. 15th, 2015 12:17 pm (UTC)
Re: does that offers till stand?
Thank you so much!!
rath08
May. 25th, 2015 06:34 pm (UTC)