bahen (bahen) wrote in ai_no_kusabi_,
bahen
bahen
ai_no_kusabi_

• Mood:

Taming Riki news

For those of you that are interested in Taming Riki, Kira has reappeared and Taming Riki is now selling on Amazon. All three volumes are available.
Tags: taming riki/kira
Subscribe

• What is going on?

Back in October I noticed a YouTube video advertising TR, along with another video advertising Kira’s return. The YouTube account was referring to…

• Taming Riki

Some people may miss the info since they are not members of this community or they are members but didn’t set to “watch” this…

• Taming Riki by Kira Takenouchi (Ai No Kusabi)

Dear mods, forgive me if this is inappropriate and feel free to move or remove. If anyone is interested I'm selling my signed copy of Taming Riki…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

• 14 comments

• What is going on?

Back in October I noticed a YouTube video advertising TR, along with another video advertising Kira’s return. The YouTube account was referring to…

• Taming Riki

Some people may miss the info since they are not members of this community or they are members but didn’t set to “watch” this…

• Taming Riki by Kira Takenouchi (Ai No Kusabi)

Dear mods, forgive me if this is inappropriate and feel free to move or remove. If anyone is interested I'm selling my signed copy of Taming Riki…