Cynthia Ahmar (subaru_san) wrote in ai_no_kusabi_,
Cynthia Ahmar
subaru_san
ai_no_kusabi_

• Mood:

Ai no Kusabi DVDs & CDs questions

I'm rather new to the series as a whole, and I've managed to compile a track listing for all the CDs including dates of publication and CD codes (whatever they're called). In some cases there was some confusion as to the exact titles of some of the tracks, so I was just wondering if anyone knew where I can find some scans of the track listings pages of each CD's booklet. In fact, if you can tell me where to find scans for the entire booklets of each CD, if such exist, that would be nice. Regarding the three drama CDs Destiny, Nightmare and Resonance, what exactly are the contents of each one? I couldn't find any info about their plots. Another question I have is whether an instrumental CD really exists. This torrent lists one, but it has several mistakes, including titling the Music Best CD as a "mix" CD and several of its tracks not matching the track listing I've found for it.

In terms of DVDs, I found these while searching for information about the CDs:
- OAV Anniversary Special DVD
- Special Appendix OAV Anniversary Special DVD (I believe this one comes in the same Chara Vol. 25 that included Musk)
I was wondering if anyone knew what these are and what their contents are? If so, have these DVDs potentially been ripped and uploaded somewhere? If not, is there anyone who owns them and might be willing to rip and share them?

I was also wondering what this is, if anyone knows.

The last thing I wanted to mention is regarding Musk, of which rainbowfam translated the first page. In case anyone is interested, I found this raw while doing searches about the novels.
Tags: cddrama/soundtrack, questions, suggestions
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

• 15 comments